𝟭𝟴.𝟱:

𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹

draken stood there stupefied as he watched the bus leave

draken stood there stupefied as he watched the bus leave. he was confused and angry at y/n's irrational decision to roam around the red light district at midnight.

i don't understand her...

i don't understand her at all..

he cursed out loud kicking a rock on the ground frustratedly when suddenly a fancy black vehicle pulled up next to him.

his forehead furrowed as he watched the tinted windows roll down revealing yamagata kenji sitting inside.

draken's eyes grew and his jaw clenched but before he could shout any insults at him, yamaken spoke with a clear voice.

"get in, i want to talk." yamaken said, his mouth twisting.

"do i look stupid?" draken retorted. "piss off!"

"it's about y/n." yamaken claimed, noting the way he twitched at his words. "you care about her right? our sweet little y/n~!" he sneered.

draken stood there for a few seconds on the sidewalk looking at him with disdain. his fists clenching harder with every second.

he wants to punch the guy. he wants to pull open that vehicle door, drag him out and just start beating him until he can't move.

yamaken's grin faded and he gave draken a grave look. "if you don't cooperate, then i might think about publishing my little photo album soon." he threatened in a serious tone.

draken lifted a brow in confusion.

"with y/n's explicit photos in it~!" he smirked.

draken's body tensed realizing what he was talking about. he let his body relax before reluctantly reaching for the door, but yamaken's butler opened it from the inside.

draken took a seat on the opposite side, facing yamaken as his butler sat beside him. the interior of the car resembled a limo on the inside.

they sat in awkward silence for a handful of seconds before one of them finally spoke.

"so, how are things going between you and y/n?" yamaken asked.

draken remained quiet and stared at him with a blank look.

the corner of yamaken's mouth quirked up and he snickered while shaking his head. "she got you whipped huh? i see everything is going according to her plans~!" he sneered.