POV 8

POV: Your parents hate you so much and they always call you a disappointment, mistake, ETC. and you have depression so it hits so hard. And all you want to prove to everyone that your so much more, and capable in doing things as much as everyone else can. like you like playing games, you like like drawing, you don't wish to be a doctor when your older. you wish to play games and be an artist, being as happy as ever, and not always unlucky like the way you are. you don't hate yourself but you don't love myself. You wish my parents would accept you, you wish they asked you how you are, instead of asking how your grades are, it's almost as if your grades are their daughter\son. Why can't things go your way? Everything is so hard, you want die, but then again your scared and stuck and trapped. you hate it here. Why does life have to be so hard. Your friends probably don't like you because your socially awkward. Your friend always leaves you to go with her\his other friends in our online class. You thought that you could be someone just as social as your friend, but you end up being under the shadows, not being noticed or cared about, always being judged. Always hesitant to do things, even post on my story, if I were to post on my story I would end up deleting it, because you realized, "No one fucking cares about my life." you thought making a second account with your "friends" you thought would make you feel valid for things you do, but you where wrong, for the millionth time, You can't even count how may times your "friends" dissed you for others. "Why am I so unlucky, what did I ever do to have this happen to me." you thought...