PROLOGUE.

HOME AGAIN TOUR.

New Mexico / 1997.

"They telling me it's time to go, but I ain't ready to go yet! So when I say Bobby, you say Brown!"

Bobby started his choreography to his hit song 'My Prerogative' as the crowd cheered for him. "Now, Now!" He and his background dancers continued their choreo."Oooh.... OH!"

"Yo, RD here yet?" Ricky asked Mike about Ronnie's lateness as they both sat backstage, waiting on Bobby to finish which he was supposed to be done by now.

And here I was, waddling like a penguin with swollen feet up to both my brother and fiancé with my flats in hand. The black Giorgio Armani didn't help hide my continuously growing stomach instead made it more visible.

"Why aren't you on a plane, girl? You due any day now." Ricky questioned as I came closer to them. He tried to grab my arm to turn me around but I yanked it away, slapping his hand away.

"Yeah and the doctors said that all last week and here I am still barefoot and pregnant." I rolled my eyes as Mike came over to me, rubbing my stomach. "But, I just came to wish you luck. Layvonne and I are gonna head to the airport in a few minutes."

Mike was beginning to speak but before he could, Ronnie approached us in a black jacket, covering his jean jumpsuit. He hadn't greeted us yet instead looking out at Bobby performing. "Man, how long he been out there tonight?"

He was angry about something before hence his flared nose and heavy chest and I just knew Bobby was gonna add onto the fire with his antics.

Ricky looked at his watch. "Too long." He looked at Mike and back to me.

I looked over at Bobby grinding on stage as the women in the crowd ate it up. I shook my head, "This negro. . ." I crossed my arms, my stomach sticking out like a sore thumb as Mike and I awaited for our seed.

"Yeah.." Ronnie took off his jacket. "I'm sick of this shit."

Ronnie walked up on the stage and took the microphone from the stand. "Yo, Yo, Yo, It's big Ron DeVoe!" He says as the crowd cheers more, making Bobby turn around.

"Yeah, y'all give it up for Mr. Bobby Brown but New Mexico, I wanna know are y'all ready.. for some BBD?!" Ronnie yells into the mic as Bobby walks up furiously towards him.

"What the hell are you doin'?!" Bobby says into Ronnie's ear.

"What's it look like I'm doin'?" Ronnie says as Bobby looks at him before leaving the stage, he brushed passed my arm as he looked at Ricky, Mike, and I with pure hatred, it seemed.

Ronnie threw his hand back as 'Poison' started to play.

Mike held my stomach, "He could be here any minute and I'll be damned if you have my baby boy in this crazy ass environment." He told me.

I laughed, "I love you baby." We kissed with his hand on my belly. "Good luck." I spoke before he, Ricky, and their backup dancers joined Ronnie on the stage, beginning to start their choreography.