1

Little note, Kuroo was basically called to Daishou's school since y'know he's his mate now so now Kuroo has to continue and move his studies to Nohebi but he can still go do volleyball at Nekoma. Get it? Okay great- this might make no sense at all but oh well.

Fuck his life. That's all Daishou had in his mind right now...he knew it wasn't uncommon or rare for omega's that haven't been claimed or found a mate to get paired up with an alpha (ahem AGAINST THEIR WILL...) but never had he expected to be paired up with the one person he despised most. The person who pissed him off just with that stupid smug fucking smirk. Of course Kuroo felt the same way! I mean cmon! This dickhead made his teammates feel like shit constantly,cussing at them,talking down to them,gossiping about them ect. He couldn't STAND that snake and now they were being forced together!? "This has to be a joke...i mean cmon i'll take anyone else! Just not him! He's insufferable and annoying i just can't stand him!" Daishou complained Kuroo snarled "You aren't exactly any better either if your slow ass hasn't noticed! You're such a bratty,shit talking,brute!" Daishou and Kuroo wanted to pummel eachothers faces as usual as they growled at eachother. The principal sighed and facepalmed "I'm sorry but i've made my decision! Im surprised neither of you have had a mate yet but since you don't i made a choice and i stand by it! Besides maybe you'll learn to atleast tolerate eachother like this...you may leave." They both were shocked and just in utter disbelief! Spending the rest of their life with eachother? They can't just disobey the principal...they'd be expelled! But they can't afford to just ignore or insult the other anymore now...if they did that would result in depression and hurt for both of them it's normal for mates. The halls were empty they were about to head back to class before they stopped realising the same thing at the same time "....We have to mark eachother." Daishou said in a frustrated sigh Kuroo facepalmed. "Let's just get this over with." Daishou hesitated before blushing lightly and leaning into Kuroo's neck taking a bite. Kuroo froze for a moment as little blood flowed out from his neck. Daishou lapped it up and tilted his own neck silently telling Kuroo to get on with it. Kuroo rolled his eyes before taking a bite of his own (silently making it more painful by biting even deeper and kind of rotating his teeth around) Daishou gasped and hissed at the pain, hitting Kuroo's head. "You fucker!!! You made that more painful on purpose didnt you?!" Kuroo just gave a shit eating grin. "Maybe i did maybe i didn't. What little python can't handle it??" Daishou growled and grabbed Kuroo's hair exposing his bite mark and rubbing his own on it. Daishou pulls back in disgust. "Ew...i can't believe people are gonna smell YOU on me..." Kuroo rolls his eyes once again. "Well deal with it don't be whiny. I don't feel any better having to have your scent." Daishou just let out a 'tch' and they both went their seperate ways to class. Being mates now meant they would have to visit eachothers house very often and whether or not they wanted to be affectionate to eachother and....help eachother through heats and ruts. That thought made Daishou stop in his tracks and groan loudly.