Chapter 3: Aunt Cinder

I've lost my drive to write for a while but here you go
(italics stand for Neo)

"How did I get myself into this situation..." Cinder said as Y/N held her Grimm arm as they went to a store in Vale

" Cinder said as Y/N held her Grimm arm as they went to a store in Vale

Flashback Start

Cinder, Tyrian, Hazel, Watts, Emerald, and Mercury stood in a circle as they all glared at each other...

Before playing, scissors, paper, stone.

Cinder, unfortunately, lost every match because of Salem who controlled her Grimm's arm, the one she played with.

Flashback end

"Y/N, what do you want from this store," Cinder said not knowing how to speak to children

Y/N stood on his tiptoes above his head wanting a lollipop before finding out he was too short to grab it, his face saddened and his shoulders slumped to which Cinder grabbed the lollipop from the shelf and handed it to Y/N.

"Let's pay for it now, Y/N," Cinder said trying her best to not show her affectionate side to the child

Y/N skipped over to the counter only for some teens to cut in front of him, not giving a care about who was in the line.

Y/N was shy and didn't want to anger anybody and tried to politely speak with them but he failed and the kids started insulting him.

Y/N teared up and sadly walked back towards Cinder who at the time was texting with a certain blonde-haired teacher.

Y/N grabbed the hem of her shirt as the tears ran down his face, Cinder could only burn up in anger as she started walking towards the counter.

"Hey, you!!!" Cinder yelled as her surroundings melted

The kids turned around expecting to see some angry aunt or mother only to see Cinder with her bow in hand ready to fire at the kids.

The kids ran out without warning as Cinder fired at them repeatedly, probably killing one of them as they ran away.

"Yay" Y/N exclaimed as he hopped over to the counter

The cashier saw cinder walking towards the counter and ran away yelling the phrase "take anything you want, don't kill me"

Y/N grabbed as much stuff as he could and fit it into his endless backpack while cinder just grabbed a few things for her subordinates.

"Well then, my timid prince, what do you want to do next," Cinder said as she felt her defenses fall apart

"What does Aunt Cindy always do?"Y/N asked as Cinder's ringtone started ringing

Cinder took out her phone and was annoyed by the scroll she picked up anyway and sighed.