The issue

I sit here. In a place full of people who walk and talk like they only have half a brain.
These are the type of people I do not like. Let's be clear, I don't hate them, but I do not like them.
This isn't just for zero reason. I give everyone a chance to be respectable in my eyes. You've done nothing but spew false claims with the conviction of truth. You mediocre bitch.
     I don't like to be negative so I'll speak on the gorgeous entities that also share the space with us. The ones who are constantly changing for the better. The ones that strive for perfection. The ones that can't be told apart from a million diamonds. They speak with reason and for that, I'll love them forever.
I used to hold the notion of recognizing and appreciating the humanness in others. The faults and the flaws and the mishaps. But I've grown from that. I've come to the realization that when you give someone the chance to be flawed they exploit it. They behave as if they have no thought process and no intent to grow, no intent to learn. No intent for anything. Except to be as was. As Is.
I get up from out my seat at the restaurant I currently work at and speed walk to the bathroom. Closing the door, I shut off the lights and slide to the floor. Being near a toilet is better than being near my fellow employees at this moment.
"We have to figure this out", I remember him saying. This was my manager's response to me mentioning that three-hundred dollars was missing out of the register I used the day prior. Three-hundred dollars I know went in his pockets. Three-hundred dollars I would have to pay back. I didn't posses the gumption to challenge him on this so I left.  My response simply being "ok."