Random stuff

Roses are red
Violets are supposedly not blue
My love for you glistens
Like how the moon shows it's brightness to you
I always see you in the mornings
And I have my eyes you at night
I see you...
I watch you, I watch you, I watch you, I love you, I love you, I love you...
I.
Adore.
You.

I'm the prince you are the fugitive,destiny has sadly dived us twins, between us siblings once more.But if you are proclaimed to be the villain of this story and born to be vile and evilest creature alive ... Then I too also have the same poisonous blood in my veins and therefore also a monstrous being.

Gay:Fuck him
Lesbian:Fuck her
Bisexual:Fuck you and also you
Polysexual:Fuck them
Pansexual:Fuck everyone
Omnisexual:Fuck the lot of ya
Demisexual:Fuck you in particular
Queer:Fuck this
Straight:Fuck that
Asexual:Fuck NO

We die,trusting the living to follow and find meaning in our lives that is the sole method in which we can rebel against this cruel world.my soldiers,Rage! My soldiers, Scream! My soldiers, FIGHT!
If they stand behind you, give them protection. If they stand behind you, give them respect. If they in front of you, watch their back. If they stand against you, show no mercy.

The FitnessesGram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The twenty meter pacer test will begin in thirty seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each time you hear this sound. (Ding!) Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, (Ding!)