the door (edited)

It was the last day of school it was going to be a fun summer. Over joyed at this factor all I had to do was sit through a few more classes then I would be done for 3 months. Seems fast but in actuality it seemed to last for a long while. Sitting quietly in class listening to the lesson on history. My eyes wandered around when I saw my sibling luz walking to the office. Looking overaly embarrassed carrying he azura book close to her. I looked away from the door window and back to the white board. I knew exactly what was going to happen to her this summer. She was gonna go to a summer school to help you think inside the box. Mom talked to her about it before I just so happened to be listening on the stairs or other room. After hell of school was done I meet luz in the lobby room of the school to wait for mom to get done talking to the principal. Luz had her knees tucked closely to her self this just seemed sad. She look disheveled and honestly upset at the factor of leaving. She was mumbling in coherent things to her self. I set my bag down plopping my self down next to her. I gave her a soft smile. She proceeded to look away and dig her head in her arms and knees. I was about a year older so I didn't have any experience to tell her what to do to help keep busy.

"Hey cheer up I'm sure you'll find dorks just like yourself!"

I poked them playfully in the cheek. She swated my hand away from her cheek. I thought of something she was upset about.

"It'll be fine I'm sure of it!"

"But you don't know that?! What if it isn't what if I can't text you or mom!"

Grabbing her shoulders shaking her back and forth.

"You need to calm down you are fine you have data and all!"

I yelled jokingly at her, trying to lift the mood around us. She didn't laugh but she did chuckle and that was enough for me. She grabbed my hands taking them off her shoulders so I would stop shaking her.

"I know I'm just...worried is all"

She looked away sadly, I knew she was worried but I didn't realize she was that worried. I sighed sadly I know she didn't like to be away that far away for the summer to a boring camp.

"Look I don't know how to make you feel better but we have to get going soon I'll put your stuff in the car"

I got up and walked away, going to her room to grab her duffle bag. I brung her bag to the front, luz came out with me. Mom meet out at front, when she came out she started to talk to luz about whatever it was. I didn't pay attention to any of it, I only started to pay attention when luz three away her azura book. I looked back at her with a sad look. Mom kissed us both multiple times before leaving.

"K love you two I have to go to wor!! Stay safe luz your bussshould be here soon text me when you get there! Y/N keep the house safe don't burn anything down!"

I sneered at her with a joking look. She got into her car and drove away, luz came back over to the trash. She worriedly was looking through the trash trying to find her book. Tapping her shoulder pointing to an owl that had her book she loved so fondly.

"Stop adorably hoping away you!"

We chased the owl through an old house through a door and another door.  We went through the other door the owl went in. We came into a room that had alot of oddities that looked weird but interesting. Luz picked something up that was a baby head doll on a dinasor body.

"I thought I had weird stuff, but this this is impressive"

An old lady was looking through some garbage that owl brought back. She took out the azura almost burning it luz jumped to action to grab it.

"Ahhh hey that's mine thank you!"

She ran back over to me we booked back over to the door. But it folded up we look back to the old lady holding an eye key. From there our lived habe never been the same (from here the rest of the story will br based around season 2)