tight money (edited)

(Ok so I know the last chapter seemed rushed and everything but I'm just trying to get more into the plot I have planned so um yeah here we get into more plot >:)) here we go!)

Money was tight since eda and lilith couldn't rack in barley enough money  to set food down on the table. So we've been taking up bountys to get money on the table. On the sides me and luz have been working on curing my sickness with magic. It's been progressively getting better but some times it goes backwards. That morning me and luz went downstairs to see what eda and lilith were up to.

"Do you think their having a sisterly fight"

"Tch maybe"

"We...we would never fight like that will we?"

Luz pulled me close with a smile as the both of us walked into the kitchen. The both if us saw eda and lilith talking. They turned to the both of you.

"HEY LUZ Y/N WE'RE ABOUT TO RUN THESE BOUNTYS INTO TOWN WANNA JOIN!?"

Eda got jittery to say the least when we went to go deliver bountys. But, it would always fall short we wouldn't always get enough snails. She went to the bounty place to get snails we didnt get many snails not even a whole snail.

"Oh, sister you might've been most wanted but I'm still highly respected!"

Lilith puffed up her chest and gave a loud and proud stance. Till someone set fire to her poster to replace it with a golden gaurd looking person. He wore a white robe his hood always up. Wore a golden mask that looked like an owl. It was strange to say the least for a design. Lilith looked at the poster replaced of the golden gaurd.

"How dare they I'm high and they replace me with this THIS BRAT JUST BECAUSE HE IS CLOSE WITH EMPORER BELOS!"

"Yo luzzy luz~ wanna go look at the bountys to see if we can find any cool ones?"

"YES!"

We made your way over to the bounty board. Lilith raged for a few more moment before joining you and luz same with eda. A sea bounty for a sea creature had caught your attention. You tapped Luz's shoulder quietly gesturing to the sea one.

"EDA! CAN WE DO THIS ONE PLEASEE!"

"Sorry luz Y/N we need to lay low for now the emperor belos has been sending more gaurd out so we need to be careful ok?"

Eda put her hands on each of our shoulders.

"Oh hey sister look at this bounty the cute and cuddely"

You and luz started to giggle
Like girls in a school bathroom gossiping over something.

"HEY ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY DANGEROUS! OH HEY THERE IT IS!"

You and luz ran after it and up a statute king not to far behind. You three sat upon the statue. Luz heard bits and pieces of their conversation. She seemed to be hurt you weren't paying attention until you saw the upset expression.

"Hey what's wrong luz?"

"Y/N we are taking that job no matter what even if we have to sneak out"

She looked over at you with teary eyes yet stern. I nodded knowing that once she had her mind set to something she wasn't going to take no for an answer she always had tunnel vision with these sorts of things.

"You know I can't stop you so I might as well join you"

"KiNg WaNnA cRaCkEr!"

You and luz laughed at how goofy and strange he would act to counter part. How upset he gets when thinking about his family mostly his dad. Since he was the only thing he really knew of or had a part that he might be alive. His mom on the other hand he knew  nothing about and assumed that she had died giving birth to her the egg which had king inside the egg. Eda called the three of you down to get going you and luz climbed down while king crawled on your back on the way down from the statue. We all went back over to the cart where we had all are bountys in. Eda barley had any snails for food or anything of that sort you felt bad for being their. For being here in this place field takings eda money to make her enrole us in school. And, just all the amazing things she already does for us. We all got setealed into our seats lilith and eda in the front. Me and luz in the back if the cart kings just sat on the back with you or was a in edas hair. Right now he was in edas hair.