(10) morning of the finals

three weeks later.

"who's gonna help me with my kamigan how do i control it?! mom! dad! come back please!! i need to figure this out!" jin pleaded as she fell to her knees.

"to become strong jinji, you have to connect yourself with your origins, the key to your abilities has always been with you, that's the first step at gaining your true power" a mystic voice spoke in her head.

she looked up quickly in search of who spoke to her, her mom and dad were no where in sight since their last encounter.

"who said that?! what does that mean.. what type of fricking riddle is that?!" she yelled clenching her fists.

"time to wake up." the voice chuckled.

"wha-" before she got a chance to speak she felt her surroundings turn pitch black and silent.

her eyes fluttered before opening slowly. she looked around slightly confused, expecting to be in the hospital.

"i-i'm home?"

"finally." her eyes widened as she watched sasuke exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another.

"don't stare"

her eyes moved to the clock on his dresser. "it's 4 in the morning loser, where could you possibly be going?"

"the finals are this afternoon. i'm finishing up my training with kakashi."

"finals?! what the hell!" jin jumped out of the bed excitedly before feeling weak in her knees.

"easy jin!" sasuke dashed towards her holding her up and guiding her back towards the bed.

"sorry i guess i'm feeling a little weak." she said giving him a closed eyed smile.

"hn.. or you're just reckless." he said rolling his eyes before going in the bathroom to change his clothes.
he walked out, changed and giving her a stern look. "so why did you recklessly try to help me and sakura? and what's with all the stuff orochimaru said to you back in the forest?"

"i never get a break from this guy and his interrogation do i?"

jin recollected her thoughts, remembering everything that took place since her encounter with orochimaru.

"first you tell me how i ended up here instead of the hospital."

"i stole you." he said as he grabbed his ninja tools, placing them in his pouch.

"you stole me?"

"everytime i visited, you kept screaming and moving in your sleep. so something told me to just bring you here, and funny enough you woke up. now answer me."

she watched as he placed his headband on his forehead. "his hair is longer"

"everytime you visited?" she teased, "how many times was that."

sasuke leaned over her, glaring at her coldly. "i'm serious jinji." he said mocking her alleged real name.

"what's on your neck?" jin said ignoring him, staring into the collar of his shirt.

he rolled his eyes, "answer me then i'll tell you."

"he killed my parents, including my biological father." she blurted out as sasuke backed up from her with wide eyes. "the father i grew up with was my fathers best friend, he comforted my mom after my actual dad was killed. my mom never knew how to tell me about my dad, so she kept that a secret from me. she was still angry about my dad so she sought after orochimaru.. and never came back. and yeah i guess my birth name is jinji, happy now?"