𝟎𝟖 ; 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

"i love you." – n.barrett
"always and forever." – j.hossler

NESSA's POV

i laid on my bed, the sound of rain clashing with my windows like glass shards. it amuses me how they still manage to stay perfectly fine despite the pressure of thunderstorms like this one. i wish i was as strong as them. no matter how hard the waves were i'd stay as is, but i was a weak bitch.

i laid almost lifeless on my bed, like i didn't have a ton of missing assignments and tests to study for. i was tired, and no, not the sleep kind. i didn't know why i was still staying, i hardly knew what still kept me from letting go.

THIRD PERSON

out of nowhere, the sounds of clanking against the windows knocked nessa out of her trance, she thought it would be rain but it was too loud and hard to be so. she let it go on, trying to sleep.

but now her phone won't stop dinging, making her groan. the girl just wanted some peace and quiet.

jafen <3

hi
can i come over
ness
nessaaa
love
can iii comee overr

wtf do u want
and no.

ok fine.
but i'm already at the door.
open up its cold and i'm wet

————————————————————

nessa smiled to herself, walking out of her room and rushing down the stairs. she opened the front door to be met with a soaking wet jaden.

"dumbass" she mumbled pulling him in and grabbing a towel. he smiled at the girl.

"the pebbles on your window didn't seem to work" he shrugged, making her chuckle throwing the towel at him, hitting his face.

"missed me?" he cockily asked, a smirk plastered in his face while nessa playfully scoffed.

"hardly" she replied leaning her back on the wall.

jaden smiled and walked towards her, slowly inching his face and body closer each time. she lightly smirked, leaning in when he was close enough. but the boy laughed, shaking his head like a dog, causing the water from his hair to sprinkle all over her making nessa gasp.

"you dickhead!" she yelled running after him as he sprinted up the stairs to her room.

the two laughed, nessa jumping on him as his back fell against the bed. she was now on top of him, chin against his chest. his hoodie was still soaking wet, but she could care less. he shifted positions, now he was sat up with her on his lap.

head nuzzled against his neck, she whispered:

"i love you."

"always and forever."

jaden replied, lightly kissing her forehead.

"you're still a dick" she looked up, pecking his lips before ordering him to change clothes and take a shower. he laughed and got off the bed, walking in her bathroom. nessa laid back down, the rain slowly stopping and the shower running.

she smiled to herself. she knew what kept her from letting go all along; him.

love, b.