𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

⚠️ Jikook does and says kinky shit read at your own risk just saying ⚠️

FYI: the words/paragraphs that are in bold and italic font are the 3rd and 1st person POVS.

"Mr. Park, it's time to wake up your husband is-"

JM: Jungkook? Ah.. you're not Jungkook. Where is he? He's not in my bed

Maid: "Well Mr. Jimin he's in his office. He told me to come wake you up because he'll be in the dining area to eat with you."

JM: "Ahh, okay. I'll be right down."

The maid nodded her head and walked out of Jimin's bedroom. Jimin fixed up the bed and goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

JK: "Where's jimin? I really need to lock that shower down. He loves it way too much."(says the guy that take 50 minute showers but go on).

Maid: "He's right down Mr-"

JM: "First off Mr. Mafia, if you do lock it down I'm gonna make you pay."

JK: "Well look who's coming down the stairs looking all hot and stunning. But that isn't gonna distract me after what you just said. You wanna get punished?"

JM: "Oh please punish me daddy! Be quiet. I get to do whatever I want."

Jungkook just stares at Jimin and does the tongue thing. He nodded his head and looked down at his phone, as Jimin came over to sit next to his mafia husband.

Maid: "Here you go Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park, enjoy your breakfast."

JM: "Kookiee, let me feed you! You've been feeding me sometimes! Can I feed you pleaseee?"

JK: "Hmm, let me see. No. Eat your breakfast and hurry up, we got somewhere to go today."

JK: "Really?? Where?!"

JK: "To the mall. I need to pick up some things."

JM: "For me? Is it for me kookie? Is it? Please tell me!"

Jungkook's lips turned into a grin as he thought about what he needed from the store. But he thought of a plan.

JK: "Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. I'm not gonna tell you."

Jm: "Noo, kookie please tell me! Daddy pleaseee!"

Jimin pouted wanting to know so badly. He started to kiss him, unbuttoned his shirt, bugging him, biting his ear, teasing him, he tried so many things to convince Jungkook, but he wouldn't open his mouth.

Jm: "Daddy. Papi. Kookie. Jungkook-ah. Baby. Bunny. Mafia daddy. Ughh answer meee!!"

Jk: "Jimin I'm not gonna tell you! Now come on! I already have the keys in my pocket."

After a few hours, Jungkook was walking around leaving Jimin behind with the security, since he wanted to disobey him again by looking at other guys in a sexual way.

He also did things that he wanted to do without Jungkook's permission like walking off, touching things that's not even his, and moaning towards guys that walk pass him.

Jungkook had a good punishment for Jimin when he gets home. A very good ass punishment. The punishment is so good he probably won't be able to walk for years because he wants to do what he wants to do.

Jungkook's POV

As I walked inside, there wasn't a lot of people at the top floor, but thousands on the bottom floor. I couldn't really see why because my mind was on punishing Jimin for what he did. So I thought about going to Victoria's Secret knowing how much sexy things they have. And the best punishment outfit I'm gonna get will look really ducking sexy on him.  Jungkook finally goes inside and looks around at the sexy underwear, clothes, perfumes, etc. he looks around and finds a hot outfit for Jimin, and also looks for colored ropes, colored handcuffs, colored blindfolds, and colored toys. (If yk what I mean ;) )
He also saw colored cat outfits, and colored cat chokers so he brought them both black. After getting what he needed, he goes up to the register and puts his items on the counter. The lady smiled at him and ringed up things that he wanted to buy and puts them up in a black and pick Victoria Secret bag. After she did what she needed to do, he was told the total of everything, paid for the stuff, grabbed his money and change back, then his bag, and walks out of the store.

Jk: "Here. Put this in the back trunk. I'll take it out once I get home."

Security: "Yes, Mr. Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled and gets into the car with Jimin.

Finally...Home ;)

While Jimin was taking a shower, Jungkook walked into his shared bedroom and closed the door locking it behind him. In his hands was the Victoria Secret bag. He sits down on the bed, and settled the bag next to him as he looks out the window.

Jk: "Baby! Are you coming out? Daddy has a present for you!"

Jm: "Ah, yeah! I'm coming out now!"

Jk: "Baby boy, come sit down next to me. I would love to watch you open your present."

Jimin nodded his head and sat down next to Jungkook. He gives him the gift and Jimin immediately opens his gift. Little does he know inside were things he's gonna be wearing and putting in tonight. He pulls out the first thing, cat outfit. He looked at Jungkook and smiled as he cheeks started to turn red.

Jm: "J-Jungkook you didn't-"

Jk: "Shh, don't say a word. Continue..please for me."

Jimin did what Jungkook said. He felt Jungkook's hand going up his thigh as he was taking out the rest of the the things. He hit his bottom lip just thinking about what he's gonna do to Jimin. Once Jimin took everything out, his eyes grew big and he looked over at Jungkook.

Jm: "W-What's all this Jungkook? Why did you buy-

Jungkook stands up and hovers over Jimin. He smirked. And started to touch Jimin's body.

Jk: "All that is for you to wear, sexy love. You disobeyed me too many times and this is your punishment kitten. Say meow for daddy, wound your kitten? You are my most very sexy kitten I've get been with."

Jimin's breath kept skipping after every touch Jungkook does. After Jimin got dressed, he walked out of the bathroom. Jungkook moaned and patted his lap for Jimin to sit down on him.

Jk: "Good kitty. Now..Let your owner take over you now. Tonight will be the night you will never forget. You're mine. All mine kitten."
Y'all I'm too lazy to go into detail so like enjoy this audio and use headphones and stay away from your parents.

.
.
.
. 1,084 words minus the words that are not part of the story but if I added them then it would be 1,133 words.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!