𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"MANDARINS and oranges and clementines all taste the same to me, but so does every person I've done..so..."

"THAT'S a really shitty thing to do

"THAT'S a really shitty thing to do." Enka stated, as Akito spoke of his plans to go to the summer vacation Shigure had planned, and interrupt their joy to meet Tohru. "And why go through all that trouble anyway?"

Akito sat lounging at his usual spot by the window, glaring at the woman with his kimono hanging off his shoulder. 

"Why does no one in this clan like me?"

"Because you're a bitch and a shitty asshole." Enka answered immediately and bluntly, not even turning to look when she heard Akito start to cry. "Sometimes, you piss me off, Sohma head. If you go to the Zodiac's vacation and interrupt their rare freedom..." She finally turned to coldly glare at the younger man, causing him to shiver in fear. "I'll fuck every man and woman I can find until you prostate yourself before me..." The woman stood up and walked closer and closer to Akito, until she leaned over him. "And beg me to fuck you next." Enka whispered in his ear.

Akito shivered for a different reason this time, and he wrapped his robes around him tightly. And then when the lady's back was turned, he grinned. 

-

"ENKA-SAN! PLEASE COME HERE RIGHT NOW! PLEASE!" Yuki's desperate voice annoyed Enka as she held her phone away with two fingers, far from her ear. 

"What the fuck are you talking about? If this is about you getting horny again-"

"ENKA-SAN! Akito is here! At the summer house! He's attacking Tohru-san!" 

Enka paused, and brought the phone back to her ear. "You're serious? Akito is?"

"Yes. Please, I know you hate us, but please, stop him." 

The woman stared at the wall furiously, eyes burning with barely suppressed rage. "I'm on my way. Be careful." With that, she turned off her phone and threw it at her bedroom wall in anger. "That bitch..." 

-

When Enka arrived on her motorcycle, which she only drove out in case of an emergency, (that motorcycle was the love of her depressing life), she immediately stepped off and jogged towards where she could see a group of people standing tensely in front of Momiji's house. 

"Enka-neesan!" Momiji's cry made everyone turn towards her, some in relief and some in apprehension. The small child ran towards her, and threw his short arms around the woman, crying. 

"It's alright now. Don't touch me, hon." Enka displayed a rare drop of kindness and gently patted the kid's hair, before pushing him towards Shigure who put his hand on the child's shoulder. 

"Akito." Enka's face immediately turned into a fear inducing one of indescribable anger, and she put a hand into her pocket. "I thought I told you clearly what the consequences would be if you came here today."

The Zodiacs watched fearfully as God and the Wolf tensely glared at each other. "You did." Akito finally said, tilting his head of arrogantly.

 "And why is it that I still see you here?"

"...To see you."

"Akito. I never--ah." Enka smiled twistedly, realizing why Akito had gone against her wishes. "I see. It is very typical of you, wanting attention." But she sneered and turned. "Unfortunately for you, because of your mistaken choices, I will not be seeing you tonight." 

Akito's arrogance was immediately wiped out. "No wait- you couldn't have possibly meant that-" He chased after the woman as she strided to her motorcycle. 

"Enka! Wait!" 

"And you know who the first one I'll fuck is? Kureno." Enka grinned at everyone's shocked face. "Adieu." With that, she drove off, knowing that Akito would desperately follow her on his car, effectively leaving the Zodiacs back alone for their vacation. 

Which, of course, happened. 

-

"Thank you, so much." Shigure said, over the phone that night. "If it weren't for you, Tohru-kun would've had a lot more than scratch marks."

"It wasn't that big of a deal. Don't stress it." Enka answered, exhaling a cloud of smoke, cigarette between her fingers. She gazed at the moonlight, envying, once again, the freedom of the birds.

"Well now, I'd say you taking out that shiny motorcycle tells us much about the importance we hold in your heart-"

"if that's all, I'll cut now."

"Wait. Enka, I know you hate it when I say this. Please, quit smoking. I understand that it feels like the only outlet, but I would rather you use sex and Akito, than use those cursed cancer sticks." Shigure spoke, displaying a rare tone of genuine concern.

"Absolutely not."

"Drinking and smoking will only quicken the pace of your near death!"

"That's the point, love. Good night." 

"I'm sorry and one more thing--I'm just so curious-- will you be having Kureno in your bed tonight? Or was that an empty threat?"

"Oh don't you worry." Enka glanced at Kureno, who sat naked and glaring at the cigarette in her hand. His pale skin was glowing in the smooth moonlight, and she grinned at the hickeys and bite marks scattering his body. It was beautiful, ethereal even. She offered the stick, and Kureno violently shook his head, inching closer. "I don't make empty promises or  threats." 

"Then..visit me tomorrow." 

Enka scoffed at Shigure's boldness, before cutting the call. "That mutt." 

"What did he say?" Kureno put his head on Enka's knee, kissing her legs. 

"Oh, just thanking me for today, and being the pervert he is." Enka pecked the man's forehead, before taking another drag. 

Then, she leaned in to claim the man's lips for her own, putting the cigarette out and running her hands through Kureno's hair. He desperately placed his own on the woman's waist. 

"ENKA!" Suddenly, the door slammed open.