𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 the fuck?" Enka growled as Akito slammed the door open, and stormed in

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 the fuck?" Enka growled as Akito slammed the door open, and stormed in. She quickly pulled Kureno behind her and covered him with a blanket, before standing up. The orange haired man immediately grabbed her hand to stop her, which angered Akito further. 

"Don't touch her." The Sohma head furiously said. 

"He will touch me if he likes." Enka responded, grabbing Kureno's hand and squeezing it before letting go. "Get out."

"I thought you loved me!" Akito stepped forward, throwing his arm out. "I slept in your bed!" 

"That again. Don't be so fucking stupid. Why would I love someone who enjoys abusing others? You don't love me. You're obsessed with me, because you can't have me." Enka sneered, and pulled on her black kimono over the loose nightgown she had on before. 

"If you're not getting out, we are. You are the one who led me to this. If only you had stayed home today....ah well, what's done is done." The woman pulled Kureno up gently, and brought him with her as she strode past Akito, who's bangs covered his lowered head. 

Kureno turned his face around and guiltily looked back at Akito, before allowing himself to be led away.

--

"Do you think that was the best thing to do?" The orange haired man asked the next morning, as he laid naked on Enka's bed. 

"It wasn't the best, but I will never regret it. He deserves to suffer more." 

"But his mother-"

"You are right, his mother is the main cause. But don't forget Akito's blatant ignorance towards our pain. As his mother abused us, he turned a blind eye because he wanted to prove his goddamn worth as god. Which is, obviously, bullshit. What god inflicts pain upon his friends? And as he grew, he became identical to his mother. Not even a drop of remorse for his fuckery." Enka bitterly sat by the window, pulling her knee up. 

"Oh Enka..." Kureno crawled closer to the female, sitting next to her. "I can't feel my ass." 

"Sorry. I'll take care of it later." 

"You...you don't love me." The man smiled sadly, leaning his head on Enka's shoulder. 

"Speak for yourself. I know you're imagining Arisa as I fuck you." Enka chuckled, patting Kureno's hair fondly. "You should meet her today." 

"Today? Do you think she would want to see me?" 

Enka chewed her lip. 

"Don't do that, you're hurting your pretty lips." 

"Sorry. But I think she'll definitely be happy to see you." The woman grinned and stood up to change. "While you're at it, why don't you move in with her? I bet she'd love that. You're free too, I know already. The curse broke a while ago, didn't it?" 

Kureno opened his mouth in surprise. "How--oh well. You always know everything. You'll-you'll be alone in this house though." He knew what Enka was trying to do. Push all the zodiacs far away one by one, away from Akito, so that in the end, Enka was the only one who would have to experience Akito's wrath. Until the curse was broken. 

"I'll have Hatori around." 

"I thought you didn't like him?"

"I don't. But he's better than Akito. Anyway, off you go now." Enka pressed male clothing into Kureno's arms, before pushing him out of her room. 

Kureno looked down in guilt, before deciding. 

He would stay for another year. Shigure had told him a few days ago about Tohru being the key to unlock the curse...something about kindness and warmth. 

So he would stay until the curse was either broken or not, and stay by Enka's side.