Chapter 1

IT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR JOE BIDEN. Biden had been out on this sunny, impeccable, outstanding, astonishing, unbeatable, fine day fidget trading like one does. Fidget trading happened to be one of his favorite hobbies. There was nothing like trading some fidgets and scamming some bastard children.

   Joe did indeed have a good pile of fidgets his consisted of a rare rainbow among us pop it, a rare black/white/orange trimple dimple, a common red wacky track, a super rare pineapple pop it, and the rarest of them all.... A MOTHERFUCKING JUMBO PENIS POP IT!!!!!!!!

Joe had always gotten offers for his jumbo penis pop it. I mean it was one out of only 69!!!! how lucky is that? Joe had to travel seas, climb mountains, out run edward cullen for this fidget! He even had to trade his most prized adult fidget. His jumbo vibra- I MEAN his violet ultra rare jumbo pop it...?!!!!

Joe never could've dreamed of giving away his jumbo penis pop it. He once had to wrestle sue sylvester and face the wrath of her vicious cheerios to keep his jumbo penis pop it. Joe still reminisces sticking that big jumbo penis pop it up his h- WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Joe never once dreamt of givin away his jumbo penis pop it until one particularly orange male suiter "came" his way...!

"Hello i would like to offer for your jumbo penis pop it please.", said the most mysterious sexy man joe had ever seen. "Hello are you there i would like to offer for you morherfucking jumbo penis pop it whore!"

"Oh...right." joe barked back as he stared at the mans lips. "well what would you like to offer?"

"hmmmm.....", the malicious delicious man thought.
"i mean i could offer you a secret and sacred trip to the fidget forest... if you'd like."

"u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uh-uh-uhhhh i guess so!", i replied confidently.

"well let's not waste much time, my pony. hurry up!", the man rushed me.

"may i ask what your name is..?", i asked timidly"

"the names trump. donald trump. and i come here because i heard some one had my dream fidget...a jumbo penis pop it.", donald confessed.

"oh well yeah that's me lol.

"well unibrow, what's ur name?"

"joe biden. and trust me i bite-in."

"i was hoping you'd say that joe...", donald said as we reached the fidget forrest.

stay tuned my lovelies

authors note
hey everyone! i don't think i'll be able to get another chapter out soon cause my mom sold me as a sex slave to one direction so it's been quite busy but i'm okay though just a little annoyed😂