XXV

“Soojoo…” I breathed out and I saw her smiled.

“Sooyaa! I haven’t seen you lately. I missed you” she said and I blushed, she still calls me by the nickname she gave me.

“really?” I asked and she giggled.

“of course. I was planning a party at my house and I really wanted to invite you but I couldn’t find you anywhere.” She said and my heart started racing, I actually don’t know why. Is this because I just happened to like her or I’m afraid that Jennie won’t allow me to go?

“Well…now that I’m bac—“

“yes so please come to my party on Friday night. I can’t enjoy myself without you.” she said and my heart made a huge jump.

Did she actually flirt with me?

“My girlfriend isn’t going anywhere” I heard Jennie’s cold voice and I instantly flinched while Soojoo turned towards her.

“oh what do we have here? The ever famous Jennie Kim who claimed to be your girlfriend on SNS. Is that even true Sooyaa?” Soojoo said and smirked. I saw how Jennie’s hand clenched into a fist as if getting ready to fight.

“shut the f*ck up b*tch!" Jennie yelled and Soojoo giggled.

“oh Jennie, your hype won’t last long. People were attached to you because they think you are so talented which from my standpoint wasn't even true. You have a bitchy attitude and soon people will get tired of you.”  Soojoo said and Jennie’s jaw clenched.

“To be honest, I wasn’t really listening to your songs. They say it wasn’t really that good” Soojoo said and I can’t react in any way. I don't know what to do on this situation.

“I don’t give a damn with whatever you are saying. My girlfriend will never go to your party. She’s mine!” Jennie hissed and Soojoo laughed.

“oh no you don’t, I know she likes me. I will steal her from you sooner than you think. I just need to offer her what she really wants and then she will leave your weird ass.” Soojoo said and Jennie’s face turned red in anger.

“You b*tch! She will never leave me!” Jennie spat out in full rage.

Soojoo only rolled her eyes.
“you are already too scared to let her come to my party because you think I will get her. So do you really expect me to believe that she really likes you?” she said and Jennie growled.

“Fine! She will go to your f*cking party and then you’ll see that she is mine. All mine. You won’t stand a chance!” Jennie shouts and Soojoo grinned.

“Great. I can’t wait to see you Sooyaa” Soojoo said before she winked at me.

Right after Soojoo left, Jennie instantly grabbed my wrist.
“we will go to the hotel now.” She hissed and dragged me away with her.

Jennie didn’t say anything while we walked back to the hotel but I could tell that she was very angry with me.

As soon as we reached our room, she started screaming and pushed me on the bed.

“You said you won’t meet her!!” she yelled and I flinched.

“it wasn’t my fault that she came to me!” I tried to rescue myself.

“Who the hell she thinks she is?! She even dares to say that she would steal you away from me! B*tch! She would never!” Jennie continues to yelled and fear was taking over me.

“listen… I didn’t know that she liked me. I always thought it was one sided…” I said trying to ease the tension but she just growled.

“of course you think that! You didn’t even notice how multiple people were after you in your place!” She yelled frustrated.

“please… I never meant for this to happen” I said hoping to stop her burst out.

“I know but the damage has been done. Backing out of it would only encourage her more. I will allow you to go to the party but Nayeon will go with you and I swear if something happens between you and that b*tch, she won’t see sunshine again.” She warned making me gulped.

“nothing will happen between me and Soojoo…” I said reassuringly and she raised her eyebrow.

“and why?” she asked

“because.." I paused trying to come up with the right word

"because what?" She firmly asked

"I-I belong to you” I replied making her grinned.

“good," She smiled making me sighed,

"now help me calm down.” She said making me confused.

“what?” I asked, she stare at me weirdly and pulled her skirt and panty down exposing her center. Now I knew what she actually meant. Jennie didn’t say anything, she just crossed her arms and waited for me to fulfill her order.

“Don’t forget the rules. You already broke some today. If you refuse, you will surely regret it.” she hissed making my eyes widen. I remembered how painful her past punishments were.

“what do you want me to do?” I asked not sure what she exactly want.

She looked at me seriously before pulling me towards her making me sat on the floor. She then pushed my head towards her center.

“lick” she said, I looked at her in disbelief.

“wha—“

“I said lick!” she yelled making me flinched.

I took a deep breath before putting my tongue in her center. I didn’t exactly know how to do it; I just did what I know was right.

I slowly licked her folds. Her head immediately fell back and she started moaning. She ran her hands through my hair while I tried my best not to vomit to the weird feeling of her juices in my mouth.

“mmm baby, yes that’s it.” she moaned out and I really tried my best to satisfy her, so it would be over as soon as possible.

“harder baby… show me who you belong.” She breathed out and her grip on my head got tighter when I harshly sucked on her center.

“oohhh baby here I come…” she whimpered out before her juices spread all over mouth. She was breathing heavily while she was calming down from her hype. Then she roughly grabbed my shoulders and moved me up to her before attacking my lips hungrily.

Her greedy tongue devoured me over and over again showing me how possessive she was. She grinned very satisfied when she pulled away.

“Soojoo will never know how amazing your tongue feels. You are mine, only mine.” She said and I looked down,

She gently grabbed my chin making me look at her.

“right baby?” she asked and I quickly nodded, I didn’t want to upset her. It would only cause me to experience her hell of a punishment again.

Now all I could think of is, what could possibly go wrong in the party that I'll be attending.