Chapter 15

As soon as Nico, Will, Percy, and Reyna returned to camp, Nico ran off to his cabin, avoiding everyone, especially Will. Even thinking of the blond haired demigod brought a blush to Nico's cheecks. He had tried to suppress his feelings towards the son of Apollo, hoping not to go through what happened with Percy again, but he was having a very hard time. He really liked Will.

Nico jumped a bit as he heard a knock on the door. Standing up from his seat on the bed, he walked over slowly and opened the door. He was a bit worried about who it was. He didn't know if he could face WIll right now.

Luckily for Nico, it was Jason. Nico breathed an inaudible sigh of relief.

"Hi Jason," he said, stepping out of his cabin and closing the door.

"Hey Nico," Jason said.

"So, what're you doing here?" Nico asked. "Just normal pontifex maximus stuff?"

Jason nodded, then shook his head. "Yes and no," he said, tilting his head from side to side slightly. "I'm helping to direct the building of a shrine to a minor goddess, but also, we got a new augur since Octavian died, and he had a vision of something important happening at Camp Half-blood. I just came to check out what was going on."

Nico groaned. "But wet just got back from a quest!" he complained.

Jason looked at him curiously. "Quest? What happened?"

"Um," Nico said, embarrassed. "I kind of got kidnapped by some vampire ladies who were trying to break into the camp and eat us."

"Oh," Jason replied.

"Yeah, Will came and saved me," Nico continued. "A-and Percy and Reyna, too," he added quickly, cringing at his own statement.

Jason grinned at Nico, who didn't bother asking the son of Jupiter why he was smiling. "Stop that," Nico snapped, annoyed.

"Since we're on the topic," Jason said, folding his arms. "How is Will Solace?"

"Um..good, I guess," Nico said. "Not that I would really know," he added quickly.

"Sure, sure," Jason replied, a knowing look on his face. "You know, if you just-"

Jason was cut off by a loud grating noise followed by a crash. Nico's head snapped up to look at the woods, where the sound had come from. Great, he thought sarcastically.

He took out his sword. "I think we found your important event," he said to Jason.

"No kidding," Jason replied, taking out his own sword and began running after Nico, who was heading towards the woods, along with the other demigods in the camp.
______________________________
Ooh, cliffhanger! Well, its a pretty obvious one. Anyways, sorry for not updating sooner. I've had a lot of school work lately and we're doing a stupid standardized test, so I haven't had much time to write. Also, sorry its short, I just needed a filler chapter. I'll have the next one out soon, since I don't have too much homework this weekend. I hope you're enjoying the story and thanks for reading!