Chapter 19

Nico didn't have any dreams. His dreams were always nightmares, so not dreaming was a good thing.

Nico opened his eyes and blinked as the sun hit them, momentarily blinding him. It was high enough that Nico knew the other campers would be awake soon. But why was the sun so bright? He usually kept the curtains closed. Oh, yeah. He was outside. Nico had forgotten about that. He looked over at Will, who was still asleep with his arm wrapped around Nico's shoulders, pulling them together.

Nico was tempted to wake Will, but the son of Apollo looked so peaceful while sleeping, and Nico was reluctant to leave his embrace, which was what would enivitably happen when Will woke up.

Nico closed his eyes again and put his head back on Will's shoulder, which caused the other demigod to wake up.

"Morning," Will said, smiling at Nico.

"Um," Nico said, lifting his head and meeting Will's gaze. "Morning."

Will leaned back against the tree. Nico was surprised that Will was still half-holding him. Maybe he does like me... Nico thought.

"Well, I'm glad you've stopped being an idiot about it," Will said with a slight laugh.

Nico realized he had actually spoken aloud and blushed furiously. "Um, I didn't, I mean-"

"Shh," Will said, reaching across with his other hand to cover Nico's mouth, effectively quieting him. Nico's heart pounded loudly in his chest.

Nico swallowed and gently pushed Will's hand away. "So...you do like me?" Nico asked, hopeful and scared at the same time.

"Well, yeah, " Will said, looking away from Nico slightly, as if embarrassed. "Except I know that you don't really like people all that much."

"I do," Nico managed to get out. "I...like you. Hasn't it been sort of obvious? People keep telling me-"

He was interrupted when Will leaned over and gently kissed him. Nico blinked in surprise at first, his whole body tingling, then closed his eyes and leaned into Will, kissing him back. The rest of the world seemed to fade, and there was just him and Will, whose warmth spread throughout Nico's whole body.

Will broke away from Nico and grinned at him, his sky blue eyes sparkling. Nico was surprised to find himself smiling back.

Will laced his fingers with Nico's and stood up, pulling Nico up with him. "C'mon, Death Boy. Let's go get breakfast. Everyone else should be up soon."

"Okay," Nico said, pressing his shoulder against Will's as they began to walk back towards the cabins.
___________________________________
Last chapter! I'm kind of sad, since the story is over, but also happy, because Nico has finally stopped being an idiot xD.

Anyways, I think I'm going to write a UsUk fanfic, and once that's completed, I'll try to do a Solangelo au where Will is an angel and Nico is a demon, because I can't find a fanfic like that on wattpad. I don't know how good it would be though, ha ha.

This final chapter is specifically dedicated to Emilythegreatest and BookwormWeird-Turtle (I'm on mobile right now and I don't know how to add a dedication, so, no official dedication, sorry xp) for all their support and encouraging comments, but I would like to thank everyone who read, voted and commented! You guys are great, and I really hope you enjoyed the story, even though my writing can be kinda awkward.

At this point, I'm kind of just rambling on because I hate endings. I've never been very good at them. Anyways, thank you again, and....yeah, keep shipping Solangelo!!!