Prologue

"When we are no longer to change a situation we are challenged to change it"

  Perfect is such an overrated word for Sajdah. She came to realize that nothing in this Earth is perfect before long time ago. The expression is merely an exaggeration desperately smeared over the ugly reality. But they are hiding in those dark corners we subconsciously avoid. And because of how we're mechanically driven to purse this fairytale of over lasting bliss we frantically delude ourselves by recalling only our good moments that occur or twisted in such a disfigured way. So most of us live in a bliss until that awakening slap drags us out of our ridiculous dream. Realizing you've been asleep most of your life is a difficult pill to swallow. So in the end you cannot use the word without being an otter fool or a lair. 

 All this 'perfect' thing I have written so far is not even an inch closer to describe Sajdah. She came to realize that nothing in this Earth is perfect when no one considered she could, that awakening slap dragged her our of daydream a long time ago. She was nothing you could have imagined her to be at her age not at her age but also her gender.

You read it right, She is not that straight!

If you don't know her, you'll be afraid

Once you know her, you'll be afraid

Once you know her, it will fade

She don't like to be betrayed 

But it wont be displayed

The inner self will be decayed

Her heart will be blockade 

She hate the act of being played 

But again & again it tries to invade 

She have a different kind of shade

Which often gets ready to remade

She knows her life is slayed

Filled with emotional arcade

 Sajdah a beautiful, charming, strong and ambitious girl lived a life once upon a time until her world came upside and down. Come along with me to find out what was her misery.