Chapter 1

Author's POV

Towering buildings bowed beneath the weight of smooth air on their windows and high above cloud glittered the dawn sky. The dawn is so warm that she has her window open; the net curtain lifts lazily in base breath of late summer heat.

Sajdah, who usually comes late to her apartment not only that who usually sleep with her long pinstripe shirt dress and her hijab on her head, without any sheet on her body lay lazily on her cozy bed with different thoughts going through her mind.

Just as the moment her full body and mind was beginning to relax, her phone buzzed beside her bed slapping her out of her daydream. Grunting and cursing out loud on the person calling her at that moment she shuffled and reached out for her phone.

Seeing the person calling her, she sighed, she sighed a long exhausted sigh. She knew who it was, she knew why he was calling her yet she couldn't get herself to pick it up. Lifting herself to lay straightly on her bed she brought her phone to her sight and silenced it.

Grunting and cursing out loud once again asking herself when was she going to have a proper night sleep she lazily, clutching her bedside stood up on her wide apartment.

Cracking her heads from side to side she began to relax her aching body. The sun was about to rise and she was standing proudly on her opened curtain which showed an amazing view of the whole Moscow city.

Her sharp eye viewed the city for a good three minutes before she head up to wash her face. Finishing her business, she stood in front of the big mirror in her closet arranging and styling her new hijab the right way.

Yes as you probably guessed the main character in this story is Sajdah, not just Sajdah, Sajdah but Sajdah Al-Ark, who is the right hand of The Lassie Family, as in the legal guardian and advisor of the Russian mafia boss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Holding her briefcase tightly on her hands, she left her apartment and walked to the black Ford awaiting her with her heads up. Nodding and giving a bit of her smile for the person opening her door she got to the back sit of the car.

Relaxing her aching body which she didn't mind at the moment "V dom Edika," said her masculine voice proudly.

'To Edik's house'

"Da, RS Sajdah," said the driver respectfully, his face paling due to fear.

'Yes Ms. Sajdah'

Not a moment passed before the car zoomed back to life and started speeding to the house of Edik. Browsing for the latest information on her phone, as if their is nothing to bother about she crossed her leg and viewed the clear day sky. Above them followed a helicopter, not a simple helicopter but a helicopter which held the main stage of the chase she is going to be playing.

She again glanced down her phone as if their is nothing to come and carelessly began scrolling down her browse.

Reaching to the mansion she had an appointment in, they stopped by the gate showing their identity opening the window of the driver.

"Pochemu ty prishel syuda?," said the bulky man holding his gun in his hand.

'Why are you here?'

Without a single word the driver directed to the mansion inside waving his head. The man confusedly lowered his head low to see who was in the car. Quickly straightening himself after seeing her he directed the gate man to open the gate immediately.