7

[It is 2am and this is a half baked plot so-]

It was Virgil's 30th Birthday and he was growing more anxious by the second, obviously him being anxious wasn't abnormal but this was different. Virgil paced his room back and forth looking at his desk. It'll show up any time now... he thought. Finally he sees it, a dark purple watch sitting in the middle of his desk, with shaky hands he grabs the watch and puts it on.

Calculating...

Days left to live: 7

What?! No no no no that can't be. Virgil stood there in the middle of his room looking at the watch in disbelief until he was pulled from his thoughts by a knock on his door. "Hey kiddo! Happy birthday! I have to go help Thomas with something but I left some waffles in the microwave for you." Virgil put his jacket on in a hurry and opened the door. "Thanks Patt." Play it cool  "You're welcome, oh! did you get your watch yet?" SHIT!  "U-um not yet." Patton gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll show up!" And with that he left to help out Thomas. Virgil closed his door and slid down to the floor. "Seven days...only...seven." He felt tears roll down his face as he clutched his knees to his chest. What do I do?  He sat there for a moment thinking, until: Wait what am I doing? I'm wasting time, I need to do something. I need to spend at least a little bit of time with the others. Virgil stood up, wiped his eyes, and headed down to the kitchen. He got half way down the stairs when he saw Logan sitting on the couch. Perfect start. He walked up to Logan and pulled 2 tickets out of his hoodie pocket. "Hey, Logan I was wondering if-" Logan held up his hand cutting Virgil off. "Apologies but I'm rather busy with Thomas's schedule at the moment, can this wait?" Virgil frowned. "Oh...yeah sure, keep up the good work." He walked away putting the tickets back in his pocket. Okay, maybe you can ask Roman.

>>>>>> Time Skip >>>>>>

Virgil knocked on Roman's door but didn't hear anything, he knocked again... still nothing. "Roman? Are you in there?" It was quiet for a second until he heard the voice of a clearly irritated Roman on the other side of the door. "Not right now Conner Moapy, I'm very busy!" Virgil put his hands back in his pockets and walked off. We'll try again tomorrow, that would work.
====================================
I'm not dead I've just been lurking more than writing. But yeah, here's this^

Have a nice day/night/whatever