5

Virgil paced his room thinking about what he could do to get the others to do something with him. Well today is kind of like a day off right? So everyone's schedules should be clear. He smiled and excitedly ran down the stairs only to see Patt crying surrounded by the others. "What's going on?" He asked slowing his pace.

"It appears that Patton had a nightmare of some kind and now he's upset." Logan stated getting up off of the floor. "Maybe we can take him out to take his mind off of things?" Virgil chimed in. Deceit picked up a phone and started calling a local spa.

"On it." Everyone left the room to get ready. "Oh, Virgil." Virgil felt a hand on his shoulder. "It might be best if you didn't come with us, with you being the embodiment of anxiety and all. You know?"

Virgil turned around to see Roman tilting his head waiting for a response. "Oh...um yeah I-um I get that, I guess." Roman smiled and walked off. Of all of the days for this to happen it had to be today. Virgil wasn't mad at Patton in any way, he was just...disappointed at the situation.

Selfish. He walked back to his room and closed the door, as soon as he heard the door shut...he cried. I'm never going to be able to spend time with them before I die... am I?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry this took so long and It's really bad, was running low on ideas.

Have a good day/afternoon/night