2 | 𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓

It was late morning, the sun was high up in the bright sky. Fluffy clouds danced up there, just the right amount for it not to cover most of the light blue.

It was warm, the sun shown down onto the green plants and trees, who had finally healed from the harsh winter only months before. A breeze rustled through them, carrying the pollen of flowers to a nightfury that sunbathed in a trampled patch of silky grass.

The nightfury sneezed, the pollen itching at its nose.

The nightfury rested on a tall, skinny pillar in the middle of the sea, baring long grass and a tree or two. Pillars like that were decorated around it, no more than ten.

The sea reflected the clouds, it was rather calm today. A great day for Vikings and dragons alike to go fishing for fish that migrated over to its warm climate.

The nightfury hummed, content on its chosen place.

- . - . - . - . - . -

—HICCUP WAS OUTSTANDED at what happened last night. He couldn't go back to bed at the fear that it could've been a dream, and it was safe to say Toothless thought the same too.

He had to drag Toothless back their cabin, promising him it will be easier to find them in the morning with the bright sky. Well, he also had to promise him a basket full of fresh fish, but we don't talk a about that.

"So your telling me that he's not the last of his kind?"

"Duh sister, another nightfury? It must've smelled the chaos coming from me. It was like, made for destruction. You see what it did to that sheep?"

The twins laughed at the memory, chorusing "awesome."

Then the sister remembered what her brother first said, "You? You have worse breath than your dragon, your gonna scare away this one! Don't you know he's here for me?"

"Argh!" Cue them tackling each other.

"Dunderheads, destruction is my middle name. The nightfury was made for me!" Snotlout said, then noticing the smoke surrounding him. He quickly turned around, "You know I didn't mean it like that Hookfang!"

Hiccup sighed at their behavior, glancing to his side when a hand came into contact with his shoulder. It was her in her ever loving glory, Astrid. She smiled at him, then abruptly collided her elbow into his side. Hiccup sputtered in shock, "Arugh-!"

"What are you waiting on us for?" She pointed her finger down the hill, to Toothless who looked longingly over the cliff that towered over the sea. "Your going to loose it if you wait to long- Toothless must be out of his mind in desperation!"

As if Toothless heard her, he arched alert and bounded over to where they stood, almost trampling a fainted Fishlegs. Meatlug, his dragon, grumbled from her laying spot beside her rider.

"Y-You're right," he hopped on Toothless's saddle, "scout the forest east of the village-near the pin-!" Toothless took off quickly, not letting his rider finish his sentence. "I'll look in the ocean beyond it!" Hiccup shouted, barely heard over the sound of a whistle.

Astrid sighed, resting her hand on her hip as she watched them fly away. Her dragon hopped over to her, purring at the adventure they were about to take. After the Nightfury only became a blur in the sky, she twisted around to the chaos behind her.

"Come on you slugs, we have a dragon to catch!"

The twins head perked up from where they laid, tangled and dusty from when they wrestled.

"Aye aye, captain!"