Pandemonica, the softy demon

Y/n POV:
Yesterday was a long and exhausting day. Long work, annoying people and then the demon care. Luckily, no fingeres were broken, and no stab wounds.

Timeskip, morning:
The sun shined through the window. This was the sunshine of saturday, a long awaited day.
You woke up, got up from the couch and half awake, you went to kitchen.

"Good morning, do you have my cof-" you heard pandemonica behind you.
She wanted her morning coffe, but when she saw you half awake, she declined her order and aproached you.
"You didn't sleep good as well?" She asked
You just slowly nodded your head
"Come here, I will help you" she wrapped her hands aroud your waist and placed her forhead on your back.
"I'm also very sleepy today, but I won't ask for coffee now. We will rest"
Pandemonica grabbed your hand and led you to her room, where she placed you on the bed

"Here you go. You will have the rest, you deserve"
She layed next to you, and placed your head on her chest. You could hear and feel her heart beat and her chest moving from breathing.
"You will stay with me for a while..." the tired demon wrapped her arms around you.
"Remember it, I love you. We all do. You have done so much for us, and we all are really happy, to be with you."
She kissed your forhead, before covering you with blanket and falling asleep. It was probably the best sleep you've ever had.

End.