Nocturnal readers (Pandemonica x Azazel)

Narrator:
It was late night again, and most of dwellers were asleep. Exept for pandemonica and azazel, who just woke up.
"Oh my... that was hell of a dream" Azazel rubbed her eyes.
"Huh... what was that?" Tahe angel heard some noise in the living room, so she got up and went down to investigate.

In the living room our angel saw a tentade of bankets and pillows. The light was shining inside and Azazel saw a shadow of one demon inside.
The curious angel came closer to see, who it was before getting in.
"Hello miss monica" Azazel greeted the tired demon, who was alone inside and reading a book.
Pandemonica nearly jumped and screamed, but she quickly covered her mouth.
"H-hello azzy..."
"Can I go in"
"Yeah, come in. By the way, what brings you here?" Demon asked
"Nothing much, I just had a wierd dream... Did you made this tent?" Angel replied
"Yeah. I got a little bored."
"Looks beautiful." Azzy smiled
"Thank you dear." Monica smiled back

Next few minutes were akwardly silent, during which azazel was looking at panemonica, who was a bit happier than usual. Angel could say, that the tired demon was blushing a bit, while reading.
And there was yet one thing to study about the demon. Hair.
"Uhhh miss monica, can I... touch your hair...?" Azazel asked
"Yeah, sure, just don't mess it up." Pandemonica kindly replied, before untying her ponytail, revealing huge curly hair.

Azazel sat behind the demon and started gently touching the wool like hair, before starting to play with it.
"It's so soft... It's like a pillow!" The curious angel was amazed.
"Yeah, yeah" Monia replied, concerned by reading her book. Azzy placed her chin on her shoulder, curious what kind of book pan was reading.
"May I know, what book are you reading?" Angel once again asked.
"OH! Uhhhhh heh..." demon slapped a book closed
"I seen, this book makes you happy. What is this poetry?"
"Oh... it's a some kind of romance novel, I bought it in a book shop recently."
"Nice. I was thinking, you took it from miss Modeus. Can I read it with you?"
"Yeah, I guess..."

"Wow, this book is very... adorable. I didn't know, that humans can develop such close relationships!"
Azazel said, before looking at Monica.
"I never seen you that happy... and your face is burning a bit, are you blushing?"
"No, it's just a bit hot here..."
Azazel looked closer, making monica's face flush more
"You are blushing!" Angel said
"Okay... maybe a bit..."

During rest of the night both girls were reading this romance book, before falling asleep next to eachother. In the morning, the tent caught everyone's attention and stayed there named as "late night demon reading club"

The end