IV

A little "woof !" and two little living fur balls ran out of the room, right by Jeongguk's feet . Two squirrels .

The man affectionately grinned , taking a last look inside the room . The chimes swinging from the table light adjacent to Taegguk's bed hanging .

So the sound came from that point . Should be the squirrel's doing .

Thump!

Jeongguk got out of the room , the entryway behind him shutting willingly .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Is Dr. Jeon here ?"

The assistant looked into ,"How could I at any point help you , Sir ?"

He heaved ,"Is Dr. Jeon present now ?"

The woman peered down at her PC , her hands quickly moving to press a couple of keys on the console ."Which Dr. Jeon , Sir ? Dr. Jeon SoYeon ? Or on the other hand Dr. Jeon Somi ? Or on the other hand Dr. Jeon Jeongguk ?"

"Dr. Jeon Jeongguk" The female gestured , tapping on Jeongguk's name ."He is accessible now . Yet, he has an arrangement following 20 minutes . What business do you have with him  , Sir ?"

The male comprehended that the lady isn't by any stretch inspired by anything it has to do with Dr. Jeon or the clinic , overall . She's simply doing it since it's her obligation ,"I have a couple of records to show him"

"Patient history ?" The male shook his head "It's about his better half , Kim TaeHyung ." The female's face withered a little " Ok , Sir . " And the incredible skill is back ,"Walk straight towards right , there's a corridor there . The first room on the left is Dr. Jeon's" The obscure male gestured , bowing a little "Thank you Ms. "

"It's my obligation . Kindly continue . Be that as it may, if it's not too much trouble, thump two times prior to entering . In the event that he doesn't permit you to , kindly don't cause a scene ." The man murmured prior to strolling off towards the provided guidance .

He saw a couple of patients , a great deal of wrinkled eyebrows and a frightened face . He couldn't care less .

"This is Inspector Kwon from Busan Police Station ." He thumped on the entryway "May I come in ?" He heard a boisterous moan and a little "yes" in answer ."What do you need ?"

The man opened the entryway , and the sight which welcomed him , made him entertained. There are bunches of photographs of a young fellow with Dr. Jeon all around the dividers , there's a day to day existence size representation of him simply behind Dr. Jeon's work area with the inscription "My Taehyungie Hyungie"

"If it's not too much trouble, sit" Jeongguk motioned towards the vacant seat infront of him ,"Coffee or tea or juice or anything cold ?" The cop grinned a little , shaking his head ,"Warm water will be great at this point" The specialist snickered out ,"Have never seen somebody requesting warm water in summer season "

" Then you just saw one" Jeongguk gestured , squeezing the green button in front of him ,"Yeoboseyo ? This is the Canteen , how might I at any point help you ?"

"Yeoboseyo Y/N . Might you at any point kindly have Natasha to send a glass to warm water to room no. 13 ?"

"Sure thing Dr. Jeon" Officer Kwon twist down to open his pack and took out a lot of documents from his sack ,"Can we get serious now ?" Jeongguk gestured , subsequent to ensuring that the radio is switched off while they talk ."Yes , Officer . May I know the explanation of your unexpected visit today ?"

"We are getting to that" The man said , flipping a couple of pages of the highest record ,"It seems like your departed spouse , Mr. Kim TaeHyung had a ton of property in his control while he was alive" Jeongguk flinched ,"Maybe he had . It was his choice. I think it has nothing do with the present ", The specialist answered hurriedly , anxious to move past with the discussion when possible,"The thing is that his legal counselor presented his will to the police headquarters this very morning" Jeongguk's face stayed emotionless ,"Oh" The official gestured ," Kim TaeHyung's property , worth ₩ 250 million has been moved under the name of Jeon Taegguk starting today"

"So ?" Jeongguk sounded unamused.

"We really want her mark so that there is an actual confirmation that the exchange has been made and she can involve the equilibrium and different properties for her own purposes" Jeongguk sat upright ,"I think it'll be better assuming you give the cash to needy individuals and offer the properties to halfway houses"

"However, Mr. Jeon," Kwon fought ,"The will says that the cash cann-" Jeongguk pummeled his clenched hands on the table , making the official reach for his gun , incase the specialist goes vicious "Screw the will ! DO WHAT I SAID AND GET LOST !"

"Excuse me ? May I come in ?" Jeongguk sat back , his seemily enraged eyes looking way,"Yes you may , Natasha"

A blonde western woman went into the room with a glass of water on a plate ,"Do you want anything more ?" Kwon shook his head as the young lady put down the glass of water on the table and strolled away,"Tell Y/N in the event that you really want anything more" Jeongguk didn't reply , his eyes down , considering for his previous actions."I'm sorry official for loosing my attitude officer.......I'm a bit stressed...."

Kwon waved his hand in excusal ,"It's OK , Doc . I can feel you" Jeongguk gazed upward , the state of his face starling the man a piece ."My little girl is just 8 years of age and she cherishes her Papa more than anything . She adores him significantly more than she cherishes me. Do you aside from me to unexpectedly drop the bomb that her Papa kicked the bucket and that he won't ever return ? " Jeongguk sat back , his chocolate eyes full of despair "I can't in any case understand reality and you expect her do to that ?" He jeered making the cop banter on his next words .

"Well....I think I have nothing more to say" He said, "Great"

"Returning following a couple of years will be great right ?" The specialist gestured in the future , not trying to stand up from the seat regardless of whether it makes him look mean . Luckily , Kwon got that he isn't required here any longer and got up from his seat "Thank you for sparing your significant time"

"My pleasure"

The more youthful man left the chamber without saving the specialist another look , not that he disapproved .

"I ought to begin searching for a legal counselor"