Pokkle

(Y/N)'s POV

The boat ride was rather uneventful. We made it to a bit of flat ground where we waited for a bit for Mr. Netero's airship which we are now in. Tomorrow, the final exam will take place, and we have an entire day to be ready but there will be an interview of sorts. Mr. Netero wishes to ask all of the remaining applicants a few questions.

Right now, we're being given keys to our rooms. Each room has two people in it. I was given mine by the green jellybean and looking at my number, i got 7. Ryuu rose up and peeked on my key.

Killua "hey (Y/N)! What number did you get?"

Killua walked over to me from somewhere in the croud and looked at the number on my key.

(Y/N) "i-i got 7."

Killua "aw damn it!"

(Y/N) "judging by that reaction, i assume you got something different?"

Killua "yeah. I got 6."

(Y/N) "look on the bright side. A-at least we're neighbours!"

Killua grumbled and looked away angrily. I just laughed a bit at him. I have no idea why he always wants to stick with me but i guess it is nice to have him around. Especially when half the people here are trying to kill me.

But that does beg the question...

(Y/N) "d-do you know who your roommate is?"

Killua "nope. You?"

(Y/N) "yeah, me neither."

Killua "i swear if it's that clown, im gonna kill him."

(Y/N) "i don't think it is. I saw Hisoka get his way earlier. Besides, he already went to his room and it's definitely not far enough down the line to be ours."

Gon "hey guys!"

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming toward us. Looking at where the sound came from, we saw Gon charging down with a big smile on his face like always.

Gon "what number did you guys get?"

(Y/N) "7."

Killua "6. You?"

Gon "oh cool! I got 6 too!"

Killua "great! Now we just need to find (Y/N)'s roommate."

(???) "Excuse me, did someone say they were in room 7?"

I turned around and we all faced the source of the voice. It was a teenage boy who wore a red vest and had a quiver full of arrows. He wore badge number 53 and looks to be a nice enough guy.

(???) "I got that number too."

He then showed me his key and sure enough, it had the number 7 on it.

(???) "Im Pokkle. Nice to meet you." He said as he extended a hand out.

I nervously shook it.

(Y/N) "I-im (Y/N). And this is Ryuu, my best friend."

He looked at Ryuu but was quickly drawn over to looking past me. I followed where his line of sight would be at and landed on a rather angry looking Killua.

(Y/N) "whoa, Kil. What's with the face?"

Killua "grr... don't you dare hurt (Y/N). I'll kill you if you do."

Pokkle "whoa! Calm down man! Im not trying to hurt anyone, besides. I think i know when im out-matched."

I let go of Pokkle's hand and went to Killua to try calming him down and eventually he did.