𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"That's what happened earlier." Jungkook sighed as Jimin took all the information in.

"I'm sorry I was so annoyed and I took it out on you." Jimin leaned further back into his pillow only wishing Jungkook was there to hold him.

"It's okay." The blonde said quietly.

"It's not I'm sorry baby." The older apologized again feeling like a complete asshole.

"I know Kookie." Jimin smiled weakly rolling over on his side. The line was quiet until the younger spoke again.

"Anyways wanna hear some actual good news?" Jimin beamed remembering earlier.

"Oh please."

"I passed the recital participation test!" He annoyed excitedly with a now genuine smile.

"Aw yay! Im so proud of you Minnie!"

"Yes Jin and I finally got the moves coordinated enough and passed." Jimin sighed thinking about all the times he really wanted to give up because of that routine.

"Wow I cant wait to see you preform. And just see you in general. Jimin I miss you so much." The older cooed and Jimin heart melted completely.

"Aw Koo I miss you too." The younger had no idea why but tears started to form in his eyes. Jimin has always been emotional but especially when it came to Jungkook.

"With all the Jisoo shit Im so stressed and I just want you in my arms." Which wasn't a lie. Jungkook missed Jimin most likely even more than Jimin missed him.

"My hearts melting right now." The younger sniffle allowing a tear to fall.

"I'm serious Minnie as soon as I see you I'm hugging you and not letting go. I just miss you so much." Jungkook sighed sitting back in his chair. His new apartment was so lonely without Jimin.

"Don't make me cry too much Kook. I miss you so much and you're too far to cuddle me." Jimin pouted feeling so vulnerable with no one here to comfort him.

"Soon baby soon."

"I have to get to bed because you know school... but I love you." Jimin sniffled.

"I love you too." Jungkook pressed a kiss to the phone wishing nothing more but to be with the boy he loved.

・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jimin stood up and made his way to the kitchen for a snack before bed. He opened the cabinets and eventually found some oreos that he was definitely in the mood for. He poured himself a little glass of milk and sat down on the couch. With his phone in his hand and cookie in the other he was scrolling through twitter.