Childhood

Lily Evans.
Lily Evans was a perfect child.
She did everything she was meant to. Best grades, gorgeous fiery red hair and sparkling green emerald eyes. She was what one in her old life would call a 'Heather'. She was damn proud of it too, but seeing as this Lily Evans had been mixed with a chaotic mess of a teenager she did have a few flaws..okay a few may be a very big understatement but you get the point. Severely confident. Her confidence shocked many. When receiving a compliment she would agree, "yes I do look very pretty today don't I? Well I mean I'm pretty all the time but still."  Her sass and quick witted mouth got her into trouble many times. Let's just say this wasn't behaviour her parents agreed with, in fact Lily had gotten into trouble so many times her parents lost count. Not Lily though. She had a tally. Petunia Evans was always a jealous child. The new and improved Lily always thought it was due to the original Lily being so perfect. Of course she never blamed Lily some people are just god sends...like her. The new Lily how ever perfect she may have seemed had many areas that needed improvement (not that she would admit it though). She shared her insecurities with Petunia. They became close like how a normal sister relationship should be. At least that's what she picked up seeing as she never had siblings before. Severus Prince. The weird boy next door. She had caught him on multiple occasions watching her but decided to say nothing. To her surprise once she got to know the boy she had found out he didn't live with his father. He lived with his grandparents and mother, in the Noble and Wealthy house of Prince. He was still the same weird boy. It seemed not much had changed besides his back story and last name. Formally Severus Snape currently Severus Prince. That's character development if she's ever seen it! At first she dealt with his presence seeing as how she needed him for the main plot. But over time she grew to genuinely care for the boy whether she liked to admit it or not she found herself protective of him. It was odd.
She had received her Hogwarts letter a few days ago. She was worried how her family would react especially Petunia, but she later found that Petunia herself was excited for her. Having long talks about everything she would need to be caught up on once she returned home. She finally had her dream family. She didn't want to leave. As she was crying her heart out hugging her family goodbye the trains whistle bellowed across the station. She quickly grabbed Severus' hand wiping away any trail of tears she once had and made her way to find a compartment. Finally coming across one with 3 people in it who seemed to be 1st years like them she knocked politely on the door. After receiving a muffled "ENTER", her and Severus made them selves known. "Do you mind if me and my friend sit here? Everywhere else is full." She questioned in her usual soft toned voice. She had guessed it was something of OG Lily's that must of stayed. As she and Severus sat down she had realised that the three boys were indeed James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. It was a funny coincidence she assumed to be the plot. "I'm James, James Potter." He half shouted out in an adorable puppy love like look on his face. She just wanted to squeeze his cheeks. She smiled softly making him blush before quickly looking some where else to hide the red hue on his cheeks. "Sirius, Sirius Black" Announced a cocky boy with shoulder length silky black hair and beautiful grey hair. "Remus Lupin." It sounded meek and soft. Looking into his eyes you could see a sense of longing before it was quickly gone, and its place was what one could only describe as self-loathing. As she saw this she quickly changed the subject before the doors to the compartment were quickly slammed open by a boy with platinum blonde hair whom she could only assume was a Malfoy."Black, what are you doing here in a compartment filled with filth?" He sneered. Yep a Malfoy for sure. At this point everyone was fuming in silent rage, but before they could get a word out Lily spoke up. "Says the blonde barbie. How many times did you have to bleach your hair to get to that shade of mayo?" She questioned with faux innocence while everyone in the compartment burst out laughing except for Severus who looked on in horror. "Watch what you say you pathetic little mudblood!" He all but screeched. Sirius, James and Remus looked on in horror before it quickly changed to pure rage. "Am I supposed to be ashamed of that? It just adds to the list of amazing things I'm capable of! Next thing you know your calling me pretty as an insult pipe down mayonnaise baby. Just for reference I prefer first generation witch!" She all but boasted her chest puffed out in pride posing her fake muscles making all the boys (excuse Severus) burst into another round of laughter. Malfoy in all his tomato face glory ran off not before yelling about 'filth' and 'mudbloods getting whats coming to them' as well as a stinging hex on his arse. James was looking at Lily with utter devotion and love making her look at him strangely much to the amusement of Sirius and Remus and the utter loathing of Severus. "Stop it." "Stop what my lily-flower?" He questioned with a dazed look on his face. "Stop that!" "I don't know what you mean my love?" He moved squishing himself next to her and putting an arm around her much to her utter despair. "No! No, no, no, no, no! This is not happening right now! I object! I refuse! Let's go Severus I need to get out of here away from this...male!" At this point Sirius and Remus were in hysterics, Sirius clutching his stomach tears pooling out of the corner of his eyes. Remus's head in his hands practically wheezing. Severus having grabbed both of their trunks waiting out side the door for Lily to finish her dramatic seen with a quote worthy of  the books. "I Lily Azalea Marie Evans refuse to be tamed by the male species! Vote Lily for Prime-minister!" She bellowed posing in what one would assume a dramatic pose staring off into the distance for dramatic effect. After that she quickly lost the dramatics getting bored and left with a simple "Come on Sev let's explore the unknown and grace other's with my amazing presence!" After the boys all calmed down from their laughing high and James calmed down from his infatuated gaze trying to memorise each freckle on her face there was a comfortable silence. James wearing a silly smirk on his face said "I tell you there mates, she will be my wife! Just you wait! James and Lily Potter now that has a ring to it!" James not realising the crest fallen look on Sirius's face. Lily not realising how much she changed already. Lucius not realising the spark he felt in his stomach thinking about that red hair and emerald green eyes. Remus not realising he was finally coming out of his shell. But nothing going missed by Lady Fate. After all you can't hide from the present nor can you run from the future, but you can forget the past.