Ch.4

Ambrose looked outside the window staring at the sky thinking of old memories. They weren't good ones, no, but it made him nostalgic thinking about his time here in the palace. He sighed as his mind drifted to a picture of Claude. No matter what he did he couldn't stop thinking of him. He misses the warmth in his gaze and touch. His mind was spiraling and he could feel another panic attack coming. Ambrose stood up and walked outside of the maids quarters to the garden that was available for everyone.

Smiling softly he gazes softly at the beautiful flowers provided by mother nature. "I wish they could see this." he said sighing sadly at the thought of his children. 'No' he thought, 'They're safe with him i just need to do what i was told and then i can return.' Blinking away the lingering tears Ambrose starts walking aimlessly around the garden with no desired location.

While his thoughts were drifting again he didn't notice the tall figure in front of him and bumped into them.

"Oof!."
"Ah!"

Shaking off the lingering pain of the fall and taking a deep breath, nervous to see who he bumped into. Steeling the last bit of courage left in him, he looks up and saw fluffy red hair and knights attire. 'FELIX?!' he thought, hurriedly standing up. Felix stood as well bowing after dusting his pants.

"I'm so sorry i didn't see you there!"

"Ah! It's okay Sir Felix!"

"Thank yo- wait!" He quickly looked up and saw him.

"Ambrose?" He asked, voice trembling a bit.

'SHIT'
————————
A/N:
Sorry i was gone for like i have no clue💀I was moving into this new country and didn't know the language so i needed to focus on school but i'm back lmfao😭🧍‍♀️