Ch.5

this chapter is short asf

——————————————

In the dark castle sat a man. He had unusual striking features, long black hair and striking dual colored eyes. Sitting in front of him was a young boy who looked like he came out of a fairytale book. The black haired man stared blankly at the young boy in front of him. Tapping his fingers against the arm of the chair the two engaged in a staring contest.

"Where's mama." Said the youth. Gazing at the elder male with deep hatred. The elder man chuckled deeply staring at the younger in front of him. "He's not here at the moment." The man replied smirking just to piss the younger off. He succeeded as the younger's eyes flashed bloody red. "WHERE IS HE!" He yelled getting annoyed with the elder man.

"In Obelia." The elder reluctantly retorted, gazing blankly out the widow, a flash of blue hair caught his eye. Staring at the woman blankly with hidden malice, deciding he looked at the wretched woman long enough he turned his attention back at the youth only to find an annoyed look on their face.

"Why in the ever loving fuck would you send him there!" He screamed at the older man, standing up as his eyes start turning neon pink. The elder stared at the younger letting him vent his anger and allowing him to calm down. Once he did the youth sat down and sighed heavily. "Is he at least safe?" he softly asked rubbing his temple. Staring at him the elder let his his eyes gaze at the younger softly. Standing up and waking towards him, he placed his big hand on the youngers black hair. The younger allowing himself to relax for the first time in a few days leaned into the touch, closing his eyes as they turned back into the normal milky white.

"Of course he is darling, i assigned some guards to look after him." The elder said smiling softly at the dark haired boy.

The younger sighed opening one eye to look outside the widow, gazing down at the maids and butlers bustling around. "I trust you papa, i always did so don't let me down."

"I won't, i promise."

A/N:
This chapter is kinda shitty but i did my best. I know there is currently a lot of plot holes but i did that for a reason :)
anyways who do you think the two are :D