Ch. 2: Blue, You Idiot.

*green steve pov*

I wake up in the morning and excitedly head right down to the kitchen to grab some food.

I grab bread and carrots and then start heading for that flower biome.

I teleport and check the spot where I last saw that figure.

"... Hm... Oh there they are...! :>" I say quietly and watch the figure clean up their camp site.

Oh how nice!

They actually clean up after themselves!

They care about nature, I wonder if they're friendly...

Right they look like they're done packing...

Oh they have a compass... And... They seem to have set their eyes set on the north...

Hm okay.

I guess I'll go tell blue steve now.

I fly away far enough so the figure won't hear the lightning and then I teleport.

The lightning surrounds me and I open my eyes to see some all too familiar waterfalls.

I was about to walk over to the house when a certain blue figure steps out of the house.

"hey blue steve!" I call to my friend.

He looks over, waves and walks my way.

"hello green steve, what brings you here this early?" blue steve asks with a smile.

"oh I found some wierd thing in the flower bioms" I say remembering what the figure looks like.

"oh? A new animal or something?" blue asks intruiged.

"eh... Kinda... It looks more like a steve... But... Um... It has the shape of a steve, but it doesn't LOOK like a steve... It's got multiple colors..." I try to explain it to the best of my ability.

"w-what...? Is it dangerous?! Did that thing attack you??!" blue steve seemed to be extremely panicked.

"oh... No actually it was very calm and it's very respectful towards nature, at least from what I saw." I say in a happy tone.

"okay, take me there I want to see if that creature is what I think it is..." blue says and gets ready to teleport.

I give him a small 'okay?' and then teleport us.

We teleport somewhere near the flower biome.

"we can reach them from flying for now, I didn't wanna scare them, just in case." I say and start flying in the direction I saw the figure head off to when I last saw them.

Blue quietly follows.

He seems a little uneasy...

"hey everything okay...? Why were you so panicked when I told you about them...?" I quietly ask my blue friend.

"well... Maybe I should start at the beginning while we find that thing..." blue starts.

----story time----
*blue steve's pov*

Yesterday Red steve asked me to help him with that river near the red steve village... During the last storm the river flooded the area and there's just a swamp now.

So I helped him and red said he would go check if there's any other problem in the area... 10 minutes after he left I heard lightning.

Of course I was a little worried so I went to check what's wrong.