le'part 1

jaxe's granma has recently pasted one and left him and his dad with a massive amount of money but they only get it if they live in the house she has left (logic I guess) he doesn't mind the idea apart from the fact that he is really happy in his school and with his friends  the only reason he agreed to move was the money but he had no idea that the house was on a tiny island that he had never heard of. "Daaaaaaaaad this haaaaas to be illegal right can't we just take the money znd stay here?"jaxe grained in a  annoyed tand tired toan his dad turned around placing the last box in the moving van he gave tired sympathetic closed eyes smile he did feel bad and jaxe knew that he did but he couldn't help but feel angry at him,he knew that he loved this place he grew up in the city he had friends, lucia (his  girlfriend) a life, a job and was leaving it all behind him.

Jaxe's dad did have a job but he earned less than minimum wage and the hour were fare to long for the unreasonable payment, they could afford food and clothes but not much else. Ever since he could remember he lived in a small top floor two bed room apartments on the east side of NewYork he had an anticipated room it was quite small and didn't have much in it the walls hadn't been repainted in years he had his older brother's(now in college) white metal bed the base was always breaking it was really noisey and being held together by duck tape.

The walls were decorated by posters from various TV shows, bands and animes his favourite one was one of conan gray's albums sunset seasonthe song idle town at the bottom. All he could think about was his old room as he watched the moving van go around the corner and of to his his new life.

He let out a tired sigh brushing his navey blue hair out of his pale blue eyes his dad looked down at his son now sitting on the steps in front of the four storey apartment "c'mon don't look so glum you'll make new friends plus lucia (jaxe's "girlfriend") was never good for you" he said trying to make him feel better about the move "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" jaxe exclaim he knew it was true but he didn't want to admit it she was rude and distant  she had cheated on him on multiple avents even when he was at his worst she still didn't hesitate to be a bitch but even tho he thought that would never tell her or anyone else because he needed the approval of his classmates and peers. "Tch"he gave a small but defeated groan like he knew he couldn't argue with his dad.

In all truth he was all that he had. Him his dad and his brother living in the small apartment sharing a room with his brother (until he moved out),thinking about his family brought back up unwanted memories about someone he wished he could forget or forgive or for their existence to just well... not exist,

•《Jaxe's pov》•

My ' mum' horrible person similar to lucia,her and dad would always fight mainly over pointless stuff but the arguments had a deeper meaning, like it could start as a disagreement about wich ice cream flavor was the best and end in mums gambling addiction or who would get custody of and my brother Liam or maybe my mum's problem's with money which was one of main reasons that we had pretty much no money at tall.

She was always critical to me and Liam saying stuff like "your fare to fat" or "giving birth to you was the worst day of my life", calling us rude names like idiots and nieve insignificant children.

Thinking about her made me boil up with anger and disgust,even tho i hated her she was still my mum she was a bitch but a bitch who had left who had took things from me ruined my childhood gave me so many issues and problems. if I needed her she wouldn't be there. with her and dad always fighting and Liam never being home because he hated being there I had to learned to look after myself. My mum was a thief a liar and a shity person.

I HATE MY MUM...