Hospital

Troy didn't understand what was happening. He didn't know why he couldn't find the papers and why his brother was wrapped up in crisp white bandages with thick clear plastic tubing attached to him.

Troy: so... the Doctors want to keep him here longer after he wakes up from his fever.

Bonnie looked up at him from Freddy's ever steadily paling face and sighed.

Bonnie: I wonder what caused him to do this?

Bonnie vaguely jestered to Freddy's wrists. Troy shrugged his shoulders. Bonnie looked down at his hands.

Troy: I don't think it's your fault. I think something else is going on with him. He did faint earlier.

Bonnie: Ya... I guess

The doctor walked in at that moment holding a clipboard. He was frowning and staring directly at Freddy's side, glaring.

Troy: What is it doc? Anything serious?

Troy stood up, knocking his chair over in the process. Freddy shifted a bit in his rest. The doctor picked up the chair.

Doctor: You may need to sit down for this.

Troy nodded and sat in the chair. The doctor walked over to Freddy's beside.

Doctor: We did a full body examination to confirm of other injures.

Troy: And?

Doctor: Well... It appears that he has been harming himself or in an abusive situation for quite sometime.

Troy: What...?

Doctor: That isn't all. He appears to be branded.

Tears Welled up in Troy and Bonnie's eyes. They couldn't believe what they just heard. Why hadn't Freddy talked about any of this to them?

Bonnie: Will... Will he be alright?

Doctor: Physically? Yes. He might have phantom pains in the wounded areas though. Mentally? We can't say for sure till he wakes up. Once he does though, don't presure him for answers. It will do more harm then good.

Troy nodded along as the Doctor spoke. Bonnie reached out and held Freddy's hand gently in his own.

Doctor: Right now he just needs some rest. Once he is better we will talk to him.  Alright?

Troy: Ok...

Doctor: Visiting hours are almost over. Are you staying here or going home?

Troy: We will stay here. Thank you.

Bonnie: Thank you...

Bonnie let the tears held in his eyes fall once the doctor finally left.

Troy: Will you be alright?

Bonnie: Shouldn't I be asking you that...?

Troy: I'm ok though. Freddy is strong. He will pull through.

Bonnie: Lets hope you are right...

Troy: I am ALWAYS right. Tomorrow, will you be ok by yourself here? I will go to the schools and tell them what happened. 

Bonnie: Why aren't you staying here?

Troy: I need to babysit our neighbors kids. I think they are having a sleepover so a bunch of the kids friends will be there. 

Bonnie: What are their names?

Bonnie smiles, glad for the distraction from the pending panic he is feeling.

Troy: Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, Jeremy, Cassidy, and Charlie. Do you know any of them?

Bonnie: I had a friend a while ago who had a kid sibling named Jeremy. What was the last name?

Troy: Hmmm..... I think Jeremy's last name is Prescot. Is that familiar?

Bonnie: Prescot...? Hm... 

Troy: You alright Bonnie?

Bonnie nodded, going back to watching Freddy sleep peacefully. Troy sighed and looked out at the darkened parking lot of the hospital. He watched as people left, some crying and others as happy as can be. Like nothing wrong ever happens.

Troy: We should try to sleep. Alright?

Bonnie: ya. I guess. Good night Troy. 

Bonnie rested his head against the hospital bed Freddy was occupying. Troy laid down on the chairs against the wall. 

Troy: Goodnight Bonnie. If you need anything, let me know. 

Well this happened. Anyway, next chapter will have drawings of how the look. In Freddy's case, its how he normally looks. Should Freddy wake up, Or not? What's with the Prescot's? who knows. Bonnie and the Doctor. That's who. Sorry its short. Sorry about the weird spacing too.