Sleep over with the enmy😟.2

I wake up in the middle of the night due to it storming outside. I look over to Cory to see him still sleep with his arm around my waist. I get up to look for the remote and he asks. "You ok?" I find the remote and get back in the bed and reply with, "Never felt better." He smiles and lays back down. I do the same.

I wake up to my mom and Corys mom in the hallways laughing and talking. Cory was already up on his phone. "How long you been up." I ask. "I just woke up like 5 minutes ago why?" "Because i wanted to know if you heard what they talking about this early." I say checking my phone so see its 6:45 in the morning. "They talking about how somebody is so cute or something i really wasn't listening." I laugh and get out the bed to see what their talking about. I open my door to see My mom and Stephanie standing right in front of my door. "Omg" they squel and hug me. "Umm what did i do." My mom lets me go and pulls me down the stairs almost dragging me. "Momma what you doinnn." I whine. She sits me down on the couch and sits on one side of me while Corys mom sits on the other. "Sooo i kinda sorta peaked in your room last night and i saw you and Cory all cuddled up it was so cuteee." My mom finally says. "Yess it was so cute, I even took a picture." Stephanie adds. "Send it too me." My mom squels. "So wait are you and Cory like together." Stephanie asks. I laugh, "What n- GCO." "Yes we are together. " Cory states walking up behind the couch wrapping his arms around my neck. "Oh my gosh im gonna die." My mom says. "OH MY GOSH WHEN AM I GOING TO GET GRANDBABIES." Stephanie asks. "Yes forreal i miss having a baby running around my house." My mom replies. "Mom im 17 i-." "And your about to be 18 and I am too, so yes mothers grandbabies coming soon." Corys says and kisses me on the cheek leaving going back upstairs. What the fuck just happened i think to myself. My mom is encouraging me to have kids, Cory says were dating, MY MOM IS ENCOURAGING ME TO HAVE KIDS. "Umm mom ima go get in the umm shower.." i get up and head upstairs to my room. I go in there and Cory is playing Cod so i decided to leave him alone and get me out some clothes. While im going through my draws looking for something to wear today i feel someone wrap there arms around my waist. "Umm Cory..move." I laugh turning around to face him. "You know you want me." He says. Well he showl aint telling no lies i want dude like hell but..1 were not together 2 I'm a virgin and 3 i cant fall for him i hate him. "No i do- GCO." He smashes his lips into mine and without hesitating i kiss back. Dammit y/n why you give in. He moves us over to the bed not breaking the kiss and i tug on his shirt for him to remove it. He breaks the kiss and says, "I thought you ain't want it." "Boy shut up." I pull him back to my lips and start to lift his shirt up. He breks the kiss again to finish takin off his shirt. Lawd when he took that shirt off it was over with. I quickly take off my shirt and he comes back down to me kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickey. i accidentally let out a slight moan. I see him smirk then he starts to go down to my breast..........

Ummm yeah 💀 Thats all i didn't know what else to write and i didn't know if y'all wanted a ykyk scene but if you do just let me know😛😛. Also dont hate me for taking so long to make this i have been working on a storyyyyyy...