Breakaway

[At Ali's]
(1:00 pm)

(No ones POV)

"I won!" Santana said with a huge grin as she stood up to get a drink. "Oh please you won by like... Two spaces." Emily said laughing. "We went real old school with the boardgame shit..." Ali said crossing her arms jokingly. "You're just mad you lost baby." Emily joked as she kissed her cheek. Just then there was a knock at the door. "I got it" Ali said as she got up and answered the door. "Hey Britt." Ali said smiling as she let her in. "San it's for you." Ali added. Santana put down her coke and looked at Brittany. "You actually bought me checkers fries?" Santana asked as she ran up to Britt and hugged her. "I never break my promises." Britt said while handing her the bag with french fries in it. "We really need to talk... Lets go home." Britt said. "Okay.. Bye Ali, bye Em. I had fun." Santana said as she hugged them. "Bye San!" They yelled back. "See ya guys!" Britt said as she left and Santana followed. Ali closed the door behind them and seductivly turned to Em. "We have the house to ourselves..." Ali said smirking as she slowly walked up to Em and wrapped her arms around her neck. Emily caught on and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss got heated fast and Ali pushed Em down on the couch and got on top of her.

[At Britt and San's]
(Half an hour later)
(Brittany's POV)

"And that's why I asked you to stay at Ali's. My mom didnt really need me. I was just trying to protect you and I'm really sorry that I lied to you and I just love you so much and I didnt wanna lose you and now I probably will because I lied and I just--" I kept rambling but I was stopped by San when she pulled me into a long hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I loved the feeling of having her by my side. After a few minutes of us just standing there hugging, she broke the hug and looked into my eyes. "You didnt lie... You were protecting me. I wish you would've told me about your drug problem though.. I wouldnt of left you, I would of helped you. I'm always here and I'm never leaving. I love you Brittany." She said as she leaned in and passionately kissed me.

[At Ali's]

Ali was on top of Emily, both of them were naked. Emily was moaning into Ali's kiss and they made the kiss deeper with each breath they took. Emily took control and pushed Ali down so now she was on top. Em made her way down Alison's body with her tongue. "Babe.." She moaned as Emily started eating her out. Just then there was a knock on the front door. "Shit." Ali said as she quickly slid her clothes back on, Em doing the same. "Coming." Ali said as she uncomfortably ran to the door and answered it. "H-hey Han.." I stuttered, I felt myself turn red. Hanna looked inside and saw Em sitting on the couch uncomfortably with messy hair. "Um... Well.. I was gonna ask you if you and Em wanted to hangout with Spencer and I but it seems to me like you two are busy... So um... I'll see you guys at glee club tomorrow after school...." Hanna said as she started laughing and hopped back into Spencer's car. Alison just shook her head and laughed to herself as she closed the door and walked back over to Em. "Wanna finish what we started?" Em said winking. "Thought you'd never ask." Ali replied as she got on top of Em.

[At Britt and San's]

(Santana's POV)

"Britt?" I said as I started playing with her hair. "Yeah?" She replied, lifting her head off my chest and making eye contact with me. "I wanna do what we did for our softmore dance..." I said as I got up and connected my phone to the docking station. Britt sat up on the bed and smiled. I pressed play on 'Heaven' by Bryan Adams and turned to Britt. "May I have this dance?" I asked as I reached out my hand. She smiled and took my hand as I pulled her close to me and we started slow dancing as our song played in the background.

Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free

Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more