Back to love

Spencer's pov:

"Did she text you back?" Hanna asked as I stared down at my phone screen. "No.." I replied. Aria just continued looking around to see if anyone would come down the stairs or walk into the house. "Dont you think it's a little weird for us to use a key to get into Ali's house and wait in her kitchen for her? I'm sure she's fine." Aria added. "She's fine? Last time we spoke to her she was poppin pain killers." I replied. Before either of us could say anything else, Ali walked through the doors holding Emily's hand. We all just stood there, confused and shocked. "Em? Shouldnt you be on the plane?" Hanna asked. "And Ali... What the hell? You randomly leave this late at night and come back holding the girl who almost made you killself?" I asked. Em just looked down, and I instantly regretted what I said. "Em... I didnt mean it like that. You know we love you. But Ali's been a mess lately, what the hell happened?" I added. "I caught her at the airport.. I couldnt watch the love of my life get on a plane and leave for three months." Ali replied. "So.. All is forgiven?" Aria asked. "In time, it will be." Ali replied. "I guess true love is worth fighting for." I said. "It is.." Em added. "Wait.. Why are you guys in my kitchen?" Ali asked. "We were worried about you. But now that we see you're okay..." Aria began as she grabbed my hand and kicked Hanna's leg, basically kicking us out of Ali's house. "Ow." Hanna said as we were halfway out the door. "Well.. I guess we'll be leaving now.. " I called as we finally made it outside. Once Aria closed the door behind us I just sighed and turned to Aria and Hanna. "Sleepover, my house?" I said casually. "If Aria keeps her legs to herself and doesnt kick me." Hanna joked as she glared at Aria. Aria just rolled her eyes as we all laughed and headed to my house.

Emily's pov:

I just looked towards Ali and smiled, "I was working on a song... For you. I've been working on it the past few days.." I said. Ali just blushed and nodded as I sat her down and began to sing.

Everybody see's it's you
I'm the one that lost the view
Everybody says we're through
I hope you haven't said it too

So where
Do we go from here
With all this fear in our eyes
And where
Can love take us now
We've been so far down
We can still touch the sky

[Chorus]
If we crawl
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love, Yeah
Back to love, Yeah

[Verse 2]
Why did I change the pace
Hearts were never meant to race
I always felt the need for space
But now I can't reach your face
So where
Are you standing now
Are you in the crowd of my faults
Love, can you see my hand?
I need one more chance
We can still have it all

[Chorus]
If we crawl (if we crawl)
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run (then we'll run)
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love, Yeah
Back to love, yeaaah

[Bridge]
Everybody see's it's you
Well I never wanna lose that view

[Chorus]
So we'll crawl (if we crawl)
Till we can walk again
Then we'll run
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, crawl, crawl

So we'll crawl (ooh)
Till we can walk again (till we can walk again)
Then we'll run (we'll run)
Until we're strong enough to jump (until we're strong enough to jump)
Then we'll fly (then we'll fly)
Until there is no winds
So let's crawl, let's crawl, let's crawl
Back to love