I'm Sorry...

After coming home, I told everything to Rags and cried out. She was there for me and never left my side even for a second. During, dinner, mom and dad asked what's wrong with me as I look tired, that she made up for me, by saying that we two went to the amusement park and had some quality sissy time, so, I feel tired. My mom looked at me, and I knew that she didn't believe Rags, but thank god she didn't say anything.

"You both went to the amusement park." Aliya made a sad face, "That too without me." She pouted.

"I'm sorry, princess." Rags convinced her, the word princess reminds me of Krish as he calls me by that name. "We'll take you there next time, as you had your school today, right? And I promise you that we 3 will go together and have loads of fun."

"Liar." Aliya pouted and finished her dinner.

Rags noticed that I was in my world of thoughts. So, she kicked me under the table.

"Huh?" I came out of my thoughts and looked at everyone and all were looking at me suspiciously.

"What happened Looshin?" mom asked worriedly.

"Nothing, mom. I'm just tired." I got up from the chair, "I'm going to sleep." I said and left.

"But you didn't fin..." I could hear my mom's voice fading away.

That night, I couldn't sleep well as I kept tossing in my bed, thinking about Krish, whether he'll come to meet me or not.

The next day, I wore a black colour floral print cami sundress and tied my hair into a messy ponytail with pointy toe belted slipper flats and completed my look with light makeup and left to meet Krish, which I wished he would come.

"Looshin." I heard Rags voice as I was about to get in the car. I turned around and she came running towards me in her workout bra and yoga pants. "All the best, Loo." She cheered me.

"I don't know, what will happen today. But let's hope for the best." I gave a weak smile to her.

"Oh, shut the fuck. Looshin." She rolled her eyes. "Do you know, that idiot can't get over without you."

"Thanks, dhi." I hugged her and got into the car.

I reached the café an hour before and was waiting for Krish to come. Meanwhile, one of the waiters came to take my order.

"I would like to have one fish and chips with one coffee. And I'm waiting for someone, who'll be arriving soon." I said and looked at the door accepting Krish to come.

A couple of hours later, I have ordered two coffees and some snacks but still, there was no sign of him.

'See, I told you.' My brain scolded me, 'he'll not come.'

'Shut up' My heart scolded my brain, 'He loves her a lot. So he would come.'

'It's already one at noon' snapped, 'And the café will close around two. So, do you think he would be coming?'

'I'm sure that he'll come.' My heart talked back. 'Looshin, listen to me, you know very well that he loves you as you do. So, wait for him.''

'Whatever' My brain rolled her eyes.

Finally, I listened to my heart and decided to wait for some more time. I looked at the time, it was half an hour to two. So, decided to call him, and I took my phone dialled his number on my screen but it directly went to voice mail, "hey, it's Krish here, please leave a message if you can't reach me. Thank you and have a nice day."

'See. I told you he'll not come. Because has got over you.' My mind snapped.

'Maybe he has got struck with traffic.' My heart reasoned.