Kamran and Hania-Honeymooners

More chapters will be updated daily in dreamed
All chapters will be  available for free.
Enjoy reading

A honeymoon is an opportunity for a couple to learn in understanding one another on another level. It’s a paradise location where you’ll fusion together in beginning your journey as husband and wife, in building a stronger marriage. Don’t miss this opportunity in sharing those precious moments in discovering that climactic moment of ultimate togetherness. Forget your lives away from home and go with your heart.

****
Honeymooners

Mrs Hania.

We’ve been married for a few days now and every-day, my heart has been beating with an audible thud in knowing Kamran is now my husband; I couldn’t be happier. Only, there’s something hanging in the air we both know we need to talk about but out of apprehension, we remain quiet and keep sweeping it under the carpet; too frightened to talk.

Today is the day of our honeymoon. I would have been happy just spending time alone with him, locked away in our bedroom cuddling and getting to know each other by talking about our past but those annoying mystery phone calls I’ve been getting has really been getting me down, not to mention paranoid. Besides, isn’t it all girls dream to have a honeymoon somewhere erotic?

I think being alone with Kamran for two weeks will be good for us. I’m sure of it, and there will undoubtedly be a lot we’ll get to learn about each other, being so far away from family and friends. My sister-in-law Ahlam once told me; it’s the only time you’ll really get to see someone’s true personality; even though, I knew Kamran long before marriage.

Normally, Muslim girls don’t date before marriage and Kamran and I didn’t, we just knew each other because he’s one of my brother Aahil’s closest friend; I’ve known him all my life. I’ve always been in love with him but he’s never openly admitted his feelings towards me. There were times in the past that he used to show meanness to me and I used to always tease him over it.
Pff! Aahil used to always say I was a complicated woman, huh! The check of him but deep down, I know he’s right. I’ve always had an outgoing and outspoken personality and quite often, let things slip out of my mouth without thinking of the consequences. Is that what love does to you?

I’ve always been in love with Kamran but he’s never really shared his true feelings towards me; it hurts, I won’t deny it. In the past, I used to tease him because of it especially when he treated me cruelly. One minute he was sweet; the perfect man and the next, he pushes me away; similarity to hot and cold water.

“Snap out of it Hania. Stop with your rational thoughts. This is an experience all newlywed couples look forward to. Go with the flow.”
“Hey! What’s my gorgeous wife dreaming about, eh?” Kamran unexpectedly said, wrapping his arm around my waist from behind.

“Kamran, you frightened me!” I said, startled. “I thought you were still in the bathroom”
“Nope, right here with you baby, which brings me back to my question, what was my gorgeous wife dreaming about?” he asked again.
“Nothing”

“Oh really, nothing eh?” he said, beginning to tickle me.

“Kamran! Please stop! Nooo… please! You know I’m too ticklish… hahaha!”

“Tell me?”

“I was thinking of… please stop! Please” I pleaded. “Thank you. I was thinking of me and you on our honeymoon”
“Is that so, eh? About what exactly, hmm?” he replied, tightening his hold on me.
“Nothing, just how romantic it’ll be. Just me and you.” I said shyly.

“I agree. It’ll be a perfect opportunity for us both to spend time alone. Away from civilisation and troubles. Just me and you, building the base of our strong and happy marriage Insha’Allah.” he confirmed, pecking my cheek with a kiss.
Glancing around our bedroom, he asked, “hey, are we all packed?”