Chapter 2

I am waiting impatienlty for time to pass but nothing can fast forward the time. As im watching some posts on Instagram i call my friend Gabriella .After a few seconds she peeks up "Hey y/n whats up?"-she tells me ."You wont believe what happend today!!!-i say excitment sounding in my voise.

So are you going to tell me what happend or i have to wait???she asks laughing at the same time.i giggle and replie to her by telling to meet me at a cafe down the main street. I choose to wear something simple ,a white t shirt with some sweatpants and a preety necklace and some hoop earrings. Walking out of my house i take my phone ,money and my keys.

Quickly i step inside my car (Skyline R-34)and head for the cafe.In a matter of minutes im outside ,parking the car next to a white tesla.

The day is just wonderfull and so is my mood as i see my friend and run to her giving her the biggest hug. "Come sit "she says braking our hug.Just then a waiter comes and takes my order."I have so much to tell you really but i dont know where to start !!!"-"Let me guess, its about a boy ,thats why your so happy, isnt it?-she says waiting for my reply .A smile appears on my face as i explain to her everything that happened this morning.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME"she takes a deep breath -"so you have a date in exactly 2 hours and youre not ready ,i cant believe you !!!.We pay and sh3 grabs me by the hand because as she said she wants to make me look stunning." In my opinion tho i think a simple dress would be ok..""Let youre opinion out of this im make so beautiful that he is going to shocked when he will set his eyes upon you "she smiles at me and we both laugh .So its gonna be alot of dressing up' i think to myself.

Sorry if im making grammatical mistakes i will try my best ,i hope you like the story.😍😍