"Mother-in-law, let me live with you, I'll be a nice daughter-in-law. I'll cook, I'll do the dishes, and wash the clothes"
Ara pleads.

"Ara, you're here, and my Mom is beating me up there!" Jimin came barging in.

"Cut it!" Director shouts.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?" Ara asks.

"What's going on here? Who's this?" The director roars at Ara.

"Sir, I'm sorry, he's my boyfriend, Doctor Jimin"

"Why pick on me, bro? What would you do if I barged into your operation theatre?" The director questions Jimin.

"I'll administer a shot on your bum!" Jimin calmly says.

"Eehhh! But what are you doing here, buddy?"

"I just need thirty seconds, oldie!"

"Even I need to make a thirty seconds advertisement. But nobody's giving me an opportunity. I'll quit this country and migrate to Los Angeles!" The director yells.

"Go right now" Jimin says.

"Sorry, sir-" Ara says but the director already left, messing with his hair.

"Ara, why aren't you answering my calls?" Jimin asks her.

"Because, I wanna meet your mother, not you!"

"Mom?"

"The shot is ready!" The director shouts.

"But I'm not ready to introduce Ara to my Mom!" Jimin shouts back.

"Because of your mother, my advertisement is getting-" The director yells but got cut off by Jimin.

"Do you've a mother?" Jimin asks and the director goes away holding his head.

"Ara..." Jimin calls.

"No, Jimin! We will stay away from each other till you divorce Y/n" Ara moves away from him.

"Huh?"

"I want to be spotless!"

----------------

"I jog away. Keep my hands and lega fit. So I jump away"
Mrs. Park is in the middle of doing some exercises, now she is skipping a rope while singing some song of hers.

"My breath...my breath...the pump..."
She started panting holding her chest.

"Oh the pump..." Her servant heard her and brings an insect sprayer. "Here's the pump" *slap*

"Not this one...my pump!"

You come running to her hearing some commotion from the garden, "What happened?"

"She's gasping for breath. She wants a pump!" The servant replies.

"Here it is. Sit down" You quickly bring up her pump and make her sit on the chair.

"Mom. Open..." You put the pump into her mouth, "Again... better?" You ask and she nodded.

"Who told you to exercise so much? I'll decide on your diet from now on. I'll prepare your health chart. No compromise on your health. No way. Okay, Mom?" You scold her and she softly caresses your cheek smiling.

"Great! This is what you call the love of a daughter-in-law!" *Slap*
The servant exclaims excitedly but got slapped by Mrs. Park.

"Not my daughter-in-law. She is my daughter. I'm so happy!" Mrs. Park says.

.

.

.

"Give me tea!" Jimin comes home after his work and asks for tea which the servant instantly served.

"My respects, mom" He sat near Mrs. Park.

"You hid such a thing from me, son?" Mrs. Park says.

"What Mom?"

"Your wife is so good. She's disciplined and so mannerly"

"I never knew, Mom that my wife had so many qualities" He mocks.

"Shut up! She's a goddess, son. Know what? I suffered a bout of asthma. She took great care of me, I was fine in a jiffy. I've prayed to God that I want Y/n as my daughter-in-law in all the lifetimes to come"

"You've opened my eyes today, Mom. I never realised Y/n was so nice" Jimin says in a low voice.

"She is, son"

.

.

.

"Y/n...Y/n!" Jimin enters angrily into the bedroom and finds you scrolling through your phone, sitting on the couch.

"What was the need to act nice with my mom?" He growls at you.

"Excuse me!" You stood up.

"It wasn't an act. I'm a nurse first then your fake wife. It's my duty to save a patient's life" You growl back.

"I know. But you could've called me. If you keep on serving Mom like this, she'll never let us part!"

"Is it? Then let's tell her everything" You say walking out but Jimin grabs your wrist.

"Don't worry. A mother forgives every mistake that her child commits" You assure him looking at his terrified face.

"My Mom is that Mother! She slaps me. She can even shoot me if the need be!" He releases your hand.

"Then what's the solution?"

"A horse cannot befriend it's fodder. And a woman can never love her mother-in-law. Can she?" Jimin says.

"You called me a horse?" You gasp.

"No. I called Mom fodder" Jimin chuckles.

"Shame on you! You're terrible!"

"Be terrible like me. Be a true daughter-in-law. Turn terrible and torch the house, so that Mom runs away. Do it!" Jimin says which burns a fire in you to become an evil daughter-in-law.

Let's see what will you do to fulfill his wish !?? 😈

--- To be continued ---