•82•

HollywoodInsider.com

IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!

Iris Marini and Timothee Chalamet call it QUITS!

The latest Hollywood "it" couple isn't a couple anymore!

How many more times do we have to say it? They're done!

The French actor and fellow actress and singer have recently been under the spotlight as people observed and commented on how they thought their relationship was going, as in the last few weeks there seemed to be a lack of interactions between the two former lovebirds.

With cheating allegations, holidays and red carpets attended solo, many were just waiting for the day Timothee and Iris would tell people that they were no longer together, and they didn't have to wait long at all.

Under Iris' latest Instagram post, a comment was left by Timothee, that however sweet and cute, didn't distract people from noticing that Iris barely acknowledged it, and he proceeded to later on delete it. Suspicious much?

It was this morning however, that the two unfollowed each other, and although their posts together remain, we can't help but assume that they will soon be removed too.

Sources close to the two confirmed that the couple had separated, in what was deemed to be "mutual agreement", as they both felt like keeping the relationship was more of a chore than a pleasure. We understand that the two allegedly are still friends, and wish nothing but the best for one another. It's all about maturity!

Hours after the news broke out, Timothee himself took to Instagram to confirm the rumours and to set the narrative clear with this statement posted on his story:

So sad to see such a lovely couple break up 🥺

Iris is yet to respond or comment at all, but we're sure she would match the maturity shown by her former lover.

As for us fans, we can't help but be sad and hope that these two find their way back to each other, or if it's not meant to be, find happiness on their own

And what about you? Let us know in the comments below:

Comments:

@username: 😭😭 I loved them sm

@username: they'll get back together

@username: they're both so mature, respect

@username: I think one of them cheated

Show more comments