Chapter Two: Supply Run And Encounter

Remember! Italics is Killas Text and Underline is Yours 

The next morning, you were woken up by your brother's unrelenting knocking No, Pounding on your door. "Sib! Wake uppp were going to get supplies!!" He yelled pounding even harder on the door. 

He suddenly stopped and shivered as the door slowly opened to show you standing there seemingly towering over him with a bloodlust like aura surrounding you. He gulped and bolted as you growled at his retreating back.

You sighed and went back to your bed sitting down and grabbing your phone.

'Morning Baka.'

It was expected by now. He always texted you good morning. Never once had he missed A day. He was also always up before you. Which irked you sometimes, you wanted to be up before him just once but then you remember your true love.

Sleep.

'Morning!'

You replied and put your phone back on the bed stand to get ready. You hopped in the shower, got dressed and dryed your hair, then you ran to eat breakfast.

Everyone was already at the table and Gon was telling grandma all about the small bird that was on his window sill when he woke up. Aunt Mito was flipping big fluffy pancakes and the smell was intoxicating. You plopped in your seat as you said your good mornings.

After breakfast and helping Aunt Mito clean up You, Gon, and Aunt Mito went to town to get everything you'd need including school uniforms. You were excited but also worried the uniform would look dumb on you.

"Good morning Shopkeeper!" Gon said waving his arms frantically attracting the attention of everyone in the store. You hid your face and wished for death as Aunt Mito sighed shaking her head fondly. You sighed as well at your dear twin brothers antics. As you were walking through the store you strayed from Aunt Mito and went off on your own.

You browsed through the store and were checking out some oversized hoodies when you heard and argument. Like the nosey person you are, you hid behind the rack as a cart came by being pushed by a tall man with long black hair and oddly blank eyes. 

Walking with his hood on and hands shoved in his pockets was a pale boy with beautiful fluffy white locks and riding in the cart sniffling was a small girl with beautiful black hair and adorable features.

You admired the Boy walking beside the cart. He was really cute he had one earbud in and had a bored expression on his face. You had been staring for a second when his gaze shifted from some far off thing straight into your eyes from behind the rack. You quickly jerked back but you knew he had seen you. You grabbed a hoodie on the rack for support and slowly leaned back over to see if he was Still there.

He was gone the man and the little girl were still at the cart but he was no where to be seen. You blinked and he was right in you face. "Boo." He said as you jumped yanking a bunch of hoodies down with you as you fell. You lay in a heap of hoodies as he fell over laughing. You couldn't help yourself and started laughing along with him.

After a minute of breathless laughter you got up and started putting the hoodies back up. He helped you and when they were all picked up you turned to thank him but suddenly Gon ran up to you from no where. "Lets Go Y/n Aunt Mito is ready!" He said. 

You saw the boy stumble from the corner of your eye and he looked at you with a look you couldn't decipher. You shrugged it off and threw A "Bye" over your shoulder as you followed Gon away.

Killua sat there stunned. Y/n. Who has a twin brother. And an Aunt Mito. There is no way it was a coincidence. It was definitely His Y/n. He whipped his phone from his pocket and saw that Y/n had texted him already.

'Just had a weird encounter.'

'Was fun tho'

Smiling he shot a text back as Illumi told him to come on.

On the walk back home you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket

'Oh really?

'What happened?'

You replied recounting the moment

'Well there was this guy here with his siblings I think."

'His maybe brother gave me the creeps tho.'

Killua snorted at your comment and Illumi gave him a weird look.

'Anyways I was trying to spy on him but he saw me then he scared me and I yanked down a rack of clothes'

'We picked them up after a fit of laughter.'

'I didn't catch his name tho.'

'Bummer'

Killua felt strange at the fact you had so much fun with this guy. Oh wait he is that guy. He grimaced at his stupidity and mentally cursed himself.

 Shaking his head as if to clear his train of thought. He shoved his phone in his pocket and hurried off before his brother left him.