Part 2

The hot warm water hit Khourys face as he washed off the soap suds from his body. As he twisted the handle to turn off the shower, he heard his phone ring. Murmuring under his breath while grabbing his towel and phone, he looked at the caller ID.
Justus.

He answered and put the phone up to his ear. "Why are you calling me this early in the morning?" "Why are you up this early?"

Khourys face flushed bright red as memories from earlier on rushes back into his mind. Justus' deep morning voice wasn't helping the situation either.

"S-Shut up. I wanted to take a shower early. That's all. But seriously why the fuck are you calling me."

Laughter came from the other side of the phone. "Can't I just call my sweet loving boyfriend?" Khoury inhaled sharply before replying, "Loving boyfriend my ass." He hung up quickly and continued drying himself off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling on his shirt, his phone lights up with a text message.

Justus: Hurry up I'm outside😏

Taking a deep breath, Khoury hangs his backpack over his left shoulder and heads towards the door.

His mother forces him to go to school with Justus. All because she and Justus' mother are also friends. They always spend lots of time together now that he thinks about it...but he doesn't even think much about it cause his mom's her own person, she can do whatever as long as it didn't severely interfere with his fragile low reputation and masculinity.

Khoury closed and locked the door behind him as Justus honked at him to hurry up. Jogging up to the car Koury could see the other males smile and fierce sharp eyes. Khoury pulled on the door handle but it didn't open. The window rolled down."Damn what took you so long?" asked Justus with a smirk. "Just shut up and unlock the door, we're going to be late." Justus rolled his eyes and the subtle sound of the door unlocking was heard.

As soon as he sat down Justus leaned over him. "wha..H-HEY!" Justus was now practically on top of him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Justus was quiet for a second. Just before letting out a quiet laugh. "I saw you struggling the other day with the seat belt, I thought you might need a hand with trying to pull it out." Sweating a cold sweat and covered in a light yet noticeable blush, looking away Khoury said in a soft voice, "You could've said that before you got so close..."

Justus got even closer, almost nose-to-nose. He lifted up his hand and put it on Khourys chin and moved it a little to the side so they would make contact. The two stared into each others eyes for a couple of seconds before Justus whispered seductively, "You could've just asked for help those other times...you can always ask me for anything."

A chill ran up Khourys spine as his eyes widened. He punched Justus on the side of his arm before shaking his head. "JUST DRIVE." Rubbing his arm and laughing, Justus put the car out of park and started pulling out of the driveway.

《°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°》
words: 536

A/N: SOOOO IT'S BEEN AWHILE BUT I FINALLY POSTED IT💀 SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND THERE WASN'T  MUCH ACTION BUT I'LL POST PART THREE MAYBE AROUND LUNCH TIME (11:53) {I THINK THAT IT'LL HAVE A LOT OF *ACTION* BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHO I'M AROUND WHEN I WRITE IT}