It was coronation day at Cair Paravel. Aslan stood, two Pevensies on either side, Esther with Lucy and Susan.

They walked up the aisle, wide smiles on their faces. Mr. Tumnus was to be distributing crowns and the Beavers were holding the crowns.

Aslan spoke. "To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. To the clear northern skies, King Peter the Magnificent. And to the rippling of the rushing brook, Queen Esther the Faithful. Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars come raining down from the heavens."

Everyone started yelling, "Long live King Peter! Long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Lucy! Long live Queen Esther!"

That evening, Aslan was walking along the beach. Lucy and Esther came running out and watched Aslan walking off.

"You'll see him again," Tumnus said as he joined them.

Lucy and Esther looked up at him. "When?"

"In time. One day he'll be here, the next he won't. But you mustn't press him. After all, he's not a tame lion."

They gave a small smile. "No. But he is good."

Tumnus handed her a hanky and said, "Here. You need it more than I do."

Lucy took it and began dabbing her eyes. They noticed that Aslan had disappeared into the sunset.

Esther glanced back at Edmund and smiled. He gave her a small wave and returned her smile.

Years later

The adult Pevensies and Esther were pursuing the White Stag.

Edmund slowed down and asked, "Are you all right, Philip?"

"Not as young as I used to be," Philip replied.

The others made their way back to him. "Come on, Ed," Susan taunted.

"Just catching my breath," Edmund replied.

"Are you all right?" Esther asked.

Edmund nodded. "I'm all right, darling." He kissed her and ran a hand along her cheek.

Susan scoffed lightly. "Well if that's all we'll catch at this rate."

"What did he say again, Susan?" Lucy asked.

""You girls wait in the castle, I'll get the stag myself!""

Peter noticed an ancient looking lamp post and asked, "What's this?"

They got off their horses and walked towards the lamp post.

"This seems familiar," Peter muttered.

"As if a dream from a dream," Susan said.

"Or a dream of a dream," Lucy and Esther added. "Spare Oom..."

Lucy and Esther ran off and the others eventually followed. "Lu? Esther?" Peter called.

"Come on!" Lucy and Esther cried.

They entered the back of the wardrobe and Peter said, "These aren't branches..."

"They're coats," Susan realised.

"Susan, you're on my foot," Edmund stated. "Be careful of Esther!"

The wardrobe door suddenly flew open, and the five of them fell to the floor. The door opened, and they were met with Professor Digory Kirke smiling down at them.

"Oh. There you are. What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" Digory asked.

Peter shared a look with the others and said, "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir."

Digory thew a cricket ball to Peter and he caught it. He smiled and said, "Try me."

LATER - NIGHT

Lucy and Esther opened the door to the wardrobe.

"I don't think you two will get back in that way... You see, I've already tried."

"Will we ever go back?" Lucy and Esther wondered.

Digory smiled. "I expect so. But it'll probably happen when you're not looking for it. All the same... it's best to keep your eyes open."

They walked out of the room. The wardrobe door opened a crack and a light and smoke came out. A lion roared.