𝟬𝟮

*not proofread*

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...
𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝚐𝚊

Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out
Get some air now, let your edge out
Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind
Can you get the heck out?
I need rest now, got me bummed out
You so, you so, you, baby, baby, babe
I've been on my empty mind shit

"I try to keep from losin' the rest of me. I worry that I wasted the best of me on you, baby you don't care. Said, not tryna be a nuisance, it's just urgent." Alaysia sung along to Sza. Alaysia had a beautiful voice but she rarely used it.

Her mini concert was cut short by her phone ringing. She looked at the contact seeing it was her dad.

"WHERE THE FAWK YOU BEEN AT BABYGIRL?" He yelled as soon as the call connected.

"Sir stop yelling." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do ho." He muttered.

"Anyways... I've been really busy with work."

"How you like it so far?"

"Omg da! Them people breath be smellin' like hot ass and hotdog water." She frowned making him bust out laughing.

Alaysia had recently got a job as a dental assistant. The job was easy for the most part. The only thing she hated about was when she had to help with dental procedures. She hated touching peoples mouths even with gloves on.

"How you be smellin' they breath if you got a mask on?"

"Chile that shit be coming through the mask." She shook her head.

"You is a mess just like ya mammy." He laughed but quickly stopped when he felt something hit his head.

"Ho don't mention me." Alaysia heard her mom say.

"Hey mommy!" She yelled making her dad mug her.

"Shutup with allat yelling."

"Armani don't tell my child to shut up! You shut the fuck up." Her mom snapped. "Anyways Alaysia where my son in law at?" She asked referring to Zyaire.

"Momma I do not date that boy. He has a girlfriend." She laughed.

"Since whennnn??? I'm finna call his ass and cuss him out."