𝟬𝟰

*not proofread*

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗  𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗  𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢
𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

Keyon sat inside of his car rolling a blunt. Other than the music playing lowly in the car it was quiet.

The pass few weeks with Samaria had been stressful for him. She had become distant and all she wanted to do was argue.

She had been accusing him of cheating and it was pissing him off. All he did was go to work and come home. He barely went outside and if he did it would be with Samaria.

He let her go through his phone which resulted in her feeling dumb once she didn't find anything. She still accused him of cheating. Claiming that he "deleted stuff" which he didn't.

He would rather break up with her before he cheated on her and she knew that.

His thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. He picked his phone up seeing it was an unknown number. He answered the call and put it to his ear.

"Who is this?"

"Don't worry bout it. Just check Samaria's phone." A female voice spoke.

"What? Who the hell is this?" He scrunched up his face.

"Nigga just check her phone! Do it when she's not paying attention. The code is 0000." The person said before hanging up.

"Chile this is too much." He shook his head.

☺︎︎

Keyon slowly walked up the steps trying not to make any noise. He peeked in their bedroom seeing Samaria on her phone. Since she had her face in her phone she didn't see him come in.

"Who you texting?" Keyon asked scaring Samaria. She quickly locked her phone and sat in face down on the nightstand.

"My mom." She shrugged and tried to kiss him. He turned his face so she kissed his cheek. "Why you acting like that?"

"I'm not acting like nothing." He shrugged and got in the bed.

"Whatever. I'm about to go wash." Samaria waved him off and got up. She went in the bathroom connected to their room and closed the door.

Keyon waited for a few seconds before picking up her phone.

"What's her password." He muttered trying to remember the code that the person told him.

He typed in 0000 and it worked. He checked her snapchat and twitter first, then he went to instagram.

He clicked on her profile seeing she had two pages. He clicked on the other one and his mouth dropped.

All her posts were pictures of her and Zyaire. He swiped out of the app and went to her messages.

"Let me not jump to conclusions

"Let me not jump to conclusions. Maybe this her cousin or something." Keyon shook his head.

He heard the shower water turn off and sam walked out the bathroom shortly after.

"Why you got my phone?" Her eyes widened once she seen it in his hand.

"Imma ask you this one time and one time only. Who is Zyaire?" He spoke staring into her eyes.

"What?" She played dumb.

"Samaria- If I have to ask you again..." He trailed off.

"Isn't he that boy who does tattoos? Why you asking me about him?" She scrunched up her face as she put he clothes on.

"Samaria..." He chuckled but it wasn't the type if chuckle you do when you find something funny. "Why you texting him? And why it's pictures of you and him all over your instagram? Just tell me the truth. I won't get mad."

"I am telling the truth."

"Why is you steady lying? I already saw the messages! Ain't no point in lying at this point."

"But i'm no- Samaria get out." He cut her off.

"Boy what? No." She jerked her head back and chuckled.

Keyon got up and grabbed her duffle bag. He went over to the dresser and opened her drawer. Once he started putting clothes in the back she knew he was serious.

He went into the bathroom and put her all her feminine products in the duffle bag. He zipped it up sat it by the door.

"Get out please." He said before getting back into the bed. He grabbed the remote and put on the proud family.

"Keyon can we just talk?" She pouted looking at him.

"The familyyyy. Proud familyyyy." He sung along to the theme song horribly. He turned up the volume ignoring Samaria's pleads.

hey stinks

thoughts?