6

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Entering the school's building you found yourself in a hallway, clothes and backpacks were hanging on a coat rack shelf along with smoke coming out of a bin.

'Well, that's not weird or anything.'

Mono went into another room as you and Six made disgusted faces towards photos of probably the staff that worked here.
"God do they look hideous." Six said accompanied by you agreeing with her.

As you two continued the slander Mono exited the room with a building block and made his way over to another set of three photos hanging up on a wall.

"What are you planning to do with the block?" You asked him.

"You'll see." He chimed back.

There was a power switch beside the wall, which the boy jumped onto pulling it down, causing the lights to switch off.

A light source had emerged from the middle photo between the three. It was coming from the eyes of the photo so someone must have cut them out.

Mono grabbed the building block he had collected and threw it towards the photo, making it topple over and reveal a large opening into the next room.

Behind the opening was a timeout room, there was a broken chair positioned in the middle that had rope tied around it, there was a toolbox off to the far end along with markings on the wall

"Sucks to be whoever was put into this room." You exclaimed.

Walking around the room the floor you were standing on suddenly went slightly downwards, looking down you realized you were on a trap door.

You started jumping up and down on the platform trying to get it to open.

"What are you do-" Mono started but suddenly stopped when he saw the small gap that was made anytime you landed back on the floor.

"Help me get it down, there's probably something underneath." You said as Mono and Six both joined you on the platform jumping up and down waiting for it to break.

After a few more jumps it swung open and you all fell into a passageway filled with pipes below.

Moving forward the trio made their way through the pitch-black area bumping into each other a few times on the way.

"Are we there yet?" Six said from behind.
"Uhh, nope I still don't see any light." Mono replied from in front of you.

"..."

"Can we move faster?" Six groaned.
"Nope." You said grabbing onto the back of Monos trench coat so you wouldn't lose him.

The three of you continued forward coming across a few broken planks you jumped down between them and tugged at a vent together opening it.