9

(My grave was no match for me, as I was revived by a sudden 1 am adrenaline rush)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Is she gone?" You whispered not taking your eyes off the dumpster's ground until you got an answer.

"Yeah, she's gone." Mono replied making both you and Six sigh in relief.

"Ugh finally, I was beginning to think I'd never see the end of that shitty school." Six admitted, relieved to be outside as you both sat up.

"That place seriously sucked, I mean who hires a giraffe for a teacher." You said, agreeing with her.

"Well we all came out alive, that's the main thing." Mono chimed in.

"Barely! I thought I was about to be the next pinata." Six admitted crossing her arms.

"Thanks for saving me by the way, I honestly thought you both would just up and leave.." She admitted looking up at the both of you.

"Hey, I made these for a reason, it wouldn't be much of a friendship thing if we didn't save you." You spoke pointing to the friendship bracelet on your wrist.

"Plus the dolls back there were seriously annoying, I'd hate for any of you to stay with them." You continued."I don't think I've ever wanted to commit massacre as much as I did back there."

"We kinda did." Mono said thinking about it.

"Without me?? I only got to kill one that's so unfair." Six sighed.

"Six, you were tied up the whole time, the only thing you could've done back there was swing around like Tarzan." Mono responded as you giggled.

"Touché." Six responded while getting up followed by the both of you.

"Can we go find some food? I'm getting kinda hungry." You piped up while climbing out from the dumpster.

"Yeah, we can do that." Mono spoke taking your hand and looking over to Six to see if she was up for the idea.

She nodded as you took her hand and Mono started leading you two through the streets over to a humongous gap in the city, separating two ends of the town only to be crossed by using one long, thin wooden bridge connected by planks.

You all agreed on no hand-holding to go across so you could gain independent balance not to fall. 'Ok, this should be easy.' 'Just don't look down.'

Mono began crossing first with his arms out to balance himself followed by Six not long after.

Slowly stepping on the plank you tried to keep your gaze forward but you couldn't help but look at the scenery around you.

The buildings were tilting towards each other perfectly turning into a lighter shade of blue the further they got due to them fading blurry, utility poles leaning sideways as if they were about to fall in, the wires swaying with the wind made it look like a beautiful disaster.