ıı. CRASHES AND NOSE BLEEDS (E)

‍ ‍  

-Sandy's Point of View-

WE WERE ON the field while Officer Nick Goode was speaking. I was right beside pEtEr and Sam while pEtEr was squeezing her ass. Fucking disgusting. But I glanced to my left to see Deena with glassy eyes, our eyes met and I gave her a look of sympathy and a small smile, she gave me a sad smile while walking away. Sam saw Deena walking into an alleyway and she looked at me and I gave her a nod of acceptance to go to Deena.

A few Minutes passed I got bored so I started looking around. Then I saw Her. Kate Schmidt with her blue cheer uniform. She looks so perfect-

Then I snapped out of my thoughts to see Sunnyvalers and Shadysiders practically killing one another, what the fuck?. I took a look back at Kate to see her get elbowed directly at the nose. I ran over to her and lifted her head.

"Are you okay?!" I asked concerned. "Eh, I've been better..." she stated chuckling."Uh, here!" I pass her a tissue and placed it softly on the bridge of her nose. "Thank you-" She got cut off by Sam pulling me to pEtEr's car that 'Daddy' bought.

~⋆·˚ ༘ *

"We've been driving for 10 minutes where the fuck are we going?!" I questioned. "You'll see-" pEtEr started and I see one of the Shadyside school buses in front of us "-ah! here we are!"

One of pEtEr's friends throws a beer can at the back window. Then I realized. It's Kate, Deena, and Simon's bus. "Peter, I think we should head back" Sam suggested. "I agree with my beloved sister for once" I agreed

"Nah, this is getting way too much fun." pEtEr protested.

Next thing I know Denna had a cooler in her hands. BOOM!

We crashed.

I opened the door from the back seat to see Sam already out.

"A-are you good?" I asked. "Did y-you see?" Sam said. "See what-" I got cut off by three familiar voices.

"SAM!" "SANDY!"

It was the Shadyside trio to the rescue, yay.

"Get away from my girlfriend dyke!" pEtEr exclaimed

"Oh shut the fuck up you fat ass rat," I yelled at him. Simon and Kate chuckled at my comeback. "Oh my god, Sam I'm so sorry!" Deena kept apologizing. "I'm still here. Ms.Johnson just so you're aware..." I said. "I'm sorry Sandy, we didn't know what we were thinking at the time. I'm so sorry" Kate apologized. "It's okay, it's fine Kate. Your good" I say with a smile

"We have to clean their airway," Simon said getting his hands in front of Me and Sams's faces but Kate and Deena slapped them away. "Fine... How many fingers am I holding up" he said swinging his hand back-and-forth from my face to Sam's. "Three" Me and my sister said in unison. "Yay! see they're fin-!" Simon got cut off by Sam puking up blood on Simons's white shirt.

And unfortunately, I very much hate puke so I vomited too, just to the side.

Then I feel a pair of hands rubbing my back and holding my hair up, I look back to see Kate. The angel she is.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

NEXT THING I know they brought me and Sam to the hospital, pEtEr stayed with me and Sam, mostly Sam he didn't acknowledge me, like. at all. But it was perfectly fine he's a complete dick anyways. A few minutes later I woke up from my nap hearing arguing.

"Peter broke into the house Kate was babysitting in!" Deena shouted. "Wait, Kate? What happened is she okay?" I ask genuinely concerned. "She's fine, but your sister's psycho boyfriend could have hurt her!" Deena pointed her finger at Sam

"Call him and hell him to back the fuck off" She continued. "Good news. You guys are going to be sent out of this shit hole tomorrow" pEtEr walked in. "Perfect timing asshat" Deena faced towards pEtEr "Where your stupid mask?!" She said lunging at him.

"I told already told you he's been here all night!" Sam argued. "Stop covering for him, Sam. He's a bad guy!" she said now facing Sam. "You are out of your mind!" Sam exclaimed.

While that was happening I just watched as if it was a movie.

"You put me and my sister in the hospital for fucks sake!" Said Sam

"It was an accident, I got a nose bleed!"

"A nose bleed?! stop making stupid excuses! you are chaos! and you've always been. Don't blame me if in ten years you wake up like your dad. Drunk, Old, and going nowhere!" Sam stated which made my jaw drop. "Sam! What the fuck is wrong with you that was extremely out of hand!" I say with disappointment dripping from my voice. I glanced at Deena her giving me a thankful smile and I nod in response.

"First of all go to hell. Second of all congratulations on escaping Shadyside, Sam. All you had to do was suck it up and swallow some Sunnyvale-" Denna was cut off by Sam

"You know what! I never want to see you again!" Sam shouted at her. "Great! have a nice goddamn life, Sam!"

Then I hear a slice, To see pEtEr with blood coming out of his mouth and a knife sticking out of his stomach, I screamed covering my mouth with both of my hands. Deena and Sam turned to see what a screamed at. pEtEr dropping to the floor to reveal someone in a skull mask costume.

"Oh, My God!" Deena's muffled voice was heard.

They pounced at Sam but Deena found something to knock them down temporarily giving us time to run to the hallway.

We were running down the hall till I heard voices and immediately recognized Kates. I could hear heavy footsteps behind me which made me turn around and me the Masked man following us. "Haul ass!" I shouted making them pick up their pace a bit.

While Deena was screaming at the other boys to run I grabbed Kate's wrist and we separated from the group. We turn around the corner to see a small room covered with curtains and I pushed her in there pinning her to the wall.

"Shh," I said bringing up my finger to my lips. We were dangerously close. Our chest touching, our face so close I could feel her breath on me.

I shut my eyes hearing footsteps and opened them back up to see Kate staring into my eyes. I had the urge to Kiss her but this was the worst time possible. I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and throw me against the wall. The Mask man tried to stab me but I the knife instead sliced into my waist, it was deep but not deep that I would need stitches still bleeding though.

The knife was inching towards my face until I heard a big thump to see Kate with a foldable chair. "Are you oka-" I cut her off with my lips touching her plump lips. "I'm okay," I say with a big smile on my face. 

I know I said it was the worst time ever but, I couldn't resist.

"L-lets got out of here," Kate said the smile not leaving her face. Kate grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the exit where I saw Josh holding the door open of an ambulance. "Get in!" He shouted.

Kate and I got in the ambulance, about to drive away when I saw Deena and Sam getting attacked by The Masked man. "Wait! Stop the truck!" I said making Simon stop.

I run into the building door seeing a fire extinguisher and hitting The Masked man in the head causing his mask to fall off.

Ryan Torres.

"What the fu-" I got cut off by Sam yanking me out of the hospital.

‍‍
‍‍
‍‍
‍‍
‍‍
‍‍

A/N
~
The next chapter is about to get a bit spicy